No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Stee, great to hear from you. BTW did you and your brother in law fly into Canada for some fishing as you had hoped. How are you and he coping BTW? It's been a rough year for so many forumites...I hope you are back to snuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      No they are pretty smart, if they get Bertuzzi there is a good reason.
      I can't think of one. Last season, Bertuzzi played 66 games for the Calgary Flames, recording 15 goals and 29 assists with a rating of minus-13.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yeah but thankfully you aren't the Red Wings GM.

Comment

• Other than telling me that I'm not Kenny Holland, can you offer a reason why Bertuzzi would help? Or do you see your role here as purely contrarian?

Comment

• TB should finally be completely healthy from his last knee injury that slowed him while in ANA and more than likely CAL.
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• 15 goals and 29 assists in 62 games is nothing to sneeze at. They need depth and he would be cheap.

Comment

• Maybe cheap is the key word. I hope Gonz is right, but TB certainly seems to have slowed down over the past few seasons. Maybe Bill Catalano has some insight?

Comment

• Bertuzzi has slowed down, but when if you aren't looking at him in a front line role its a much better fit. He's a veteran, is still somewhat physical and can chip in some points.

Comment

• Big Bert will be a 4th liner. I have no problem adding a big body with good hands at a cheap price. I could care less about the regular season and how he plays, he'll earn his money in the playoffs being a bruiser. We couldve used him last year against ANA and Chicago.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Solid signing.

;(

Comment

• I dunno. He didn't show me much last time he was here. His +/- numbers are not good either.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• The +/- will not be a problem in Detroit. Plus I'm always leery on that stat for forwards.

But I do hear you about not being that impressed last time he was here. But this time around he will be in a different role. He chipped in some points last year, but I question the faith that Jad has about him being a bruiser. CBC went to great pains to show how he has kind of stopped being that type of player. Maybe it was the health that prevented him from doing that, but since the Moore incident it doesn't seem like he has been the same. And sometimes guys who were physical early in their career become nonfactors later. Shanahn in particular, people kept waiting for him to get down and dirty yet it never came back.

Comment

• DirecTV dumping VS?

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                              DirecTV dumping VS?
                              lead?

Comment

• USA Today rumor section.

Comment

Working...
                                X