Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
    That the Blackhawks lose in the Stanley Cup Final? What team are you a fan of again?
    It's very simple. I want him to lose to the team he left.
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Start bidding on JS GIGUERRE-G
      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'm not sold on Giggy. Ever since the NHL told him he couldn't wear padding that tripled his size he hasn't seemed to have been as good as he had been.

Comment

• Giggy had one good year.

Wings have goaltenders in the farm. Howard is next in line. I am not sure what his name is but, the Swedish goaltender that won the last Gold Medal in the Olympics is next in line.

Giggy could be a good backup on the Wings, however he will command starting pay and he is not good enough.....
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• However, Chicago is probably taking look-see.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
              I'm not sold on Giggy. Ever since the NHL told him he couldn't wear padding that tripled his size he hasn't seemed to have been as good as he had been.
              lol
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                However, Chicago is probably taking look-see.
                GIGUERRE is still a very viable G.

I wasn't talking about the WINGS looking at GIGGY (because that would obviously be below you high brows).

I was just letting it be known that ANA is not so quietly shopping him in hopes he would waive his no trade clause.
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I would take Giggy as a starter in a heart beat. There's just no room for him on the RWs though unless Ken Holland makes a trade. Osgood played too well during the playoffs to replace him.
                  ------------

Comment

• I would take Gigurre in a heartbeat on the Wings but it wont happen with our cap number.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Rumor (via USA today) has it that Hudler has signed with a Russian KHL team.

Comment

• I heard the same on the Radio.

Comment

• I like Hudler, but I was going to suggest he had reached his full potential, and it wouldn't hurt the RWs to live without him.
                          ------------

Comment

• Not a rumor. Confirmed by Holland. I'd like us to stand pat at this point. We can enter the season under the cap and add an elite talent at the trade deadline.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                              I like Hudler, but I was going to suggest he had reached his full potential, and it wouldn't hurt the RWs to live without him.
                              Hudler reached his full potential???? Are you crazy? Playing limited ice time he scored 24 goals last year and has turned into a very good 2 way player.

This is a HUGE loss. Don't fool yourselves people. You cant lose Hossa, Hudler, and Sammy without replacements.

Leino will be good but the loss of Huds will hurt a lot. We dont have anyone else to step into a scoring roll.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Hudler reached his full potential???? Are you crazy? Playing limited ice time he scored 24 goals last year and has turned into a very good 2 way player.

This is a HUGE loss. Don't fool yourselves people. You cant lose Hossa, Hudler, and Sammy without replacements.

Leino will be good but the loss of Huds will hurt a lot. We dont have anyone else to step into a scoring roll.
                                Did you know of Hudler 2 years ago?

Can you be sure they do not have guys on the Griffins that are ready to get their chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X