Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INTERFERENCE!
    I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Say hello to your new Stanley Cup champions.

Comment

• Roh-roh, Reorge.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Ugh. Game over.

Pittsburgh is just the better team tonight.

I wonder if Detroit could get away with the same interference Pittsburgh is tonight.

Congratulations, Mr. Crosby. Mr. Bettman gave you your ring.

Comment

• Every time Detroit turns the puck over in this series it goes for an odd man rush.

Comment

• The Pens are looking like Red Wings are supposed to look...
              To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• It's easy to get odd man rushes when you can grab and tackle your opponent with impunity.

Comment

• Yep. We got Hossa; they got the Cup.

Comment

• WTF is with checking Dats into the boards 5 seconds after the whistle??

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                      WTF is with checking Dats into the boards 5 seconds after the whistle??
                      The message was delivered clearly after Game 5. If Crosby can't win the cup, the NHL will win it for him.

Comment

• He's not even on the ice. The Wings played with fire all year. Tonight their getting burned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                          He's not even on the ice. The Wings played with fire all year. Tonight their getting burned.
                          I'm just openly musing if Brad Stuart could tackle people like Gil has so far tonight and get no call.

I'm guessing no.

But nonetheless, Pittsburgh would still be winning this game. It really isn't fair to Pittsburgh that they're getting away with some of the crap that they're getting away with. It's kinda cheapening their effort, which has been stellar.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            The message was delivered clearly after Game 5. If Crosby can't win the cup, Maxime Talbot will win it for him.
                            FIFY.

ftr, I don't think the officiating is that bad tonight. It's not NBA bad for example.

Comment

• Looks like Gonz, Tax, Nick P. and I were right. You can't really count Gonz, though, because he said the Wings would win easy (Detroit-Anaheim was the real Cup Finals) after picking Pittsburgh in the poll.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                                FIFY.

ftr, I don't think the officiating is that bad tonight. It's not NBA bad for example.
                                It would be easier to swallow if Detroit would start doing the same things as Pittsburgh. Honestly, if the officials are going to allow this degree of interference... why not do it yourself?

Comment

Working...
                                X