No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think if the Wings get the first goal, the Pens might not be able to handle it...
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Nice to see the Wings getting aggressive for a change.
      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• The Wings were in control until the penalty kill. If the Penguins continue to work down low, behind our net and along the boards, they will hoist the Cup. Wings defensemen are just not physical enough. If they don't move the puck quickly it becomes a real adventure.
        I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          Oddly enough, I think that was a very sound penalty kill. The puck was always on the perimeter, they weren't chasing to try and clear the zone. The Penguins were very passive waiting for a mistake, and the Wings didn't give them one. Pittsburgh "controlled" play during the PP, and got all of two shots.

Although if Stuart was guilty of a slash, then Fedvedenko should have gotten 2 for charging on that play that knocked of Helm's... well... helm.

Outside of that, the call is clearly no whistle unless the evidence could be used in a court of law.
          Penguins had two distinct opportunities that would've been buried if it wasn't for missed passes. That was before the Wings first clear 1:25 into the kill.
          ------------
          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Yeah, it seems all the Pens passes are absolutely perfect and they always seem to have someone in scoring position. Wings need more shots and a goal or two.
            "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Still not shooting enough. Get a shot and change lines. Pittsburgh, on the other hand, keeps coming. Ozzie needs to stay in his net. He's looking like Hasek. Penguins look very determined. Detroit was hanging on after the PK.

Comment

• Pens get the first on a turnover by Stuart.
                ------------

Comment

• Second stupid penalty by the Wings. You're down, you have a power play coming up, and you take an unnecessary roughing.

THIS is why Franzen has replaced you as the top power forward, Holmstrom... well, that and you aren't scoring anymore.

Comment

• Okay... how is that not a penalty on Cook? He's not touched, he loses control, and he blasts Osgood.

Comment

• Their forecheck is killing us.

Comment

• Wings on the power play.

Crosby hurt in the locker room.
                        ------------

Comment

• Got to turn the momentum back to our side. Score, dammit!

Comment

• Crosby's knee?

Comment

• What a circle-jerk of a powerplay this is?
                              ------------

Comment

• What the hell is Hossa doing? He gains the line and dumps it. This PP sucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X