Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lion Nuke View Post
    I would love to see you walk up to Pettigrew and bitch to his face that he was a bad pick. And that he doesnt have the pass catching ability you think he should have. And that the lions could have got someone of similiar value in the 3rd or 4th rnd.

The wings were outplayed by the pens for the 1st half of the game. The pens were beating the wings to loose pucks and were getting more shots and scoring opportunities.
    Find a post where I was bitching about Pettigrew and you may have a point.
    Forever One!

Comment

• I think they played alright. I think the Pens are just very good and learning to play playoff hockey.
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
        Find a post where I was bitching about Pettigrew and you may have a point.
        Unless Pettigrew is catching 50-60 balls/year this is a wasted pick.

are you talking rookie year or as a career average? Perhaps those numbers are OK for a rookie, but if that's his career they should never have drafted him. They could get that production in the 3rd or 4th.

Thats fromt he draft pick thread for Pettigrew.
        asshole

Comment

• Originally posted by Kansas View Post
          Paint drying? Water boiling? Grass growing? Soccer?
          Blah! Playoff hockey is a blast!!
          #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
            One of the reasons it didn't look like the Wings could get things going was many times they were dumping the puck in and changing lines to match up with the Crosby and Malkin line. They won't have to worry about that for the next game as they get the last change.
            Yeah, they were playing it very close to the vest, though I wish they had attempted to score a little more in the first two periods. The first goal was very important, again. Lebda and Filppula played that pinch poorly. The Kennedy's goal was the backbreaker. Should have been a Wings PP just before as Lidstrom was hooked by Fedotenko. I know that probably 85-90 percent of hockey fans will pick the Wings, but I keep thinking about that game in November at Joe Louis where Detroit totally fell apart and blew a nice lead losing to Pittsburgh in 6-7 in OT. I think Fleury will be the key player. I hope the Wings treat him as they did Patrick Roy in game 7, 2002.
            Last edited by Rocky Bleier; June 10, 2009, 01:07 PM.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I like the Wings chances, I see them coming out of the gate like they did in the 1st period of the 1st game against Columbus. On fire. But you still have to get the goal.

I'm hoping that Datsyuk and Company connect on some of these brilliant setups he's performed. A lot of just misses.

Comment

• I'm hoping that Marian Hossa shows that he really wants to win the Stanley Cup.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I think he wants to win it, but the scoresheet is blank. They could use a breakout from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                    Blah! Playoff hockey is a blast!!
                    What do I know? I am actually listening to the Major League Baseball draft.
                    It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

• Weirdo.
                      #birdsarentreal

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion Nuke View Post
                        Unless Pettigrew is catching 50-60 balls/year this is a wasted pick.

are you talking rookie year or as a career average? Perhaps those numbers are OK for a rookie, but if that's his career they should never have drafted him. They could get that production in the 3rd or 4th.

Thats fromt he draft pick thread for Pettigrew.
                        good find .... it doesn't say he's a wasted pick. Just that where he was selected he should be a 50+ catch guy.
                        Forever One!

Comment

• Game 7 is when, Friday?

I look forward to a good game 7.
                          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Yep it's Friday.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                              Game 7 is when, Friday?

I look forward to a good game 7.
                              Yeah you'll look forward to it, I on the other hand will be nauseous the whole day.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Deborah- View Post
                                Weirdo.
                                LOL

Different strokes
                                It's so flat you can watch your dog run away for three days.

Comment

Working...
                                X