No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the advantage in not having the stick on the ice? Do they pluck the puck out of the air?
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• They can either push the stick of the opponent out of the way above the blade and on the shaft or with down force (you usually hear this in auto racing) neutralize the movement of the opponents stick, then push it away and win the faceoff.
      Last edited by Malto Marko; June 2, 2009, 06:27 PM.
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• While were in school, can't teams change players any time they want? I mean, if a team needs a change, they change, right? They talk all the time about teams getting the first change.

What's the dealeo?
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Penguins have too many men on the ice for 20-25 seconds, but all four officials turn a blind eye. Was there any doubt that the Wings would get the next penalty? PP goal, and we're tied 2-2.
          Last edited by Rocky Bleier; June 2, 2009, 08:05 PM.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Afaik the teams can change anytime they want while the puck is in play. Of course there's a risk of bad changes and odd man rushes.

However when play is stopped the visiting team has to put their team out first and the home team gets to "counter" that line.

Comment

• You "can" change "on the fly", but it's a tricky thing to do when the puck is in play.

First change refers to stoppage of play. The road team decides what line they will play, then the home team decides based on what the road team put out on the ice. It's done to give the home team a favorable matchup and a little home ice advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                You can forget #2.

Don't blame Ozzie. He has been clearly the best Goaltender in this playoff series.

Blame the Defense for allowing a Penguin for being into the position to get a rebound.....
                I'm not talking about rebounds. The Pens would dump the puck, Ozzie would play it, and hand it right to a Penguin. He did it over and over.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The one exception to changing players is if a team commits an icing, then they can not change players. Wings used that to their advantage on the Ericcson goal in Game 2.
                  Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• It looked like that second Pens goal was deflected.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• We had some good chances in the second. Pens were playing it really safe or our D and backcheck was exceptional.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Did Messier just compare Sydney to Greztky?

Comment

• SHIIIIITE!!!
                          ------------

Comment

• Defense was working hard on the kill, but they couldn't get a clear.
                            ------------

Comment

• Pens get an empty netter. 4-2
                              ------------

Comment

• Sounds like the NHL did indeed deliver a Game 3 present.

Comment

Working...
                                X