No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/2 way thru an entertaining 1st game.

And RB, I prefer some white bread and some macaroni and cheese.

Whitey style.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Wow... they CAN call penalties on Pittsburgh!

Comment

• I can't believe how amazing that weak shitty shot by Crosby was. It was the most amazing act of amazitude ever...
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• How Cook did NOT get a penalty for a blatantly hate hit astounds me.

Oh, that's right. It was on Holmstrom. There's apparently free range hunting on him.

Comment

• That's a pretty shocking no call...this game is going to get out of hand.

Comment

• Crosby's lucky I'm not playing...I woulda taken a slap shot...

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                Crosby's lucky I'm not playing...I woulda taken a slap shot...
                To be honest, if I was playing against Crosby, he'd already have ten or more goals I'm sure.

Comment

• Every time down the ice I see Malkin skating through the neutral zone with his head down. Someone (I'm thinking you, Kronwall), is going to seriously hurt the dude one of these days.

Comment

• Franzen is just plain huge in the playoffs.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• FLURY 2

Trampolene boards-2 Assists

PITT 1
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• And almost on cue, Malkin barely manages to avoid getting turned into a blood smear in the neutral zone.

Comment

• And there was another blatant no-call. How is that not a slash? Seriously.

Comment

• And Ducks still 0...

3-1 now...

Comment

• What a great goal.

Comment

• You are seeing here the sort of thing that makes me like a player like Zetterburg a lot more than a player like Crosby.

Zetterburg has completely neutralized the "savior" of the NHL with sound defensive play. Crosby, save a couple of good shots, has been a non-factor in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X