Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
    Why don't you go point it out somewhere else rather than wreck another game thread?
    How about you dunk your head in the Gulf of Mexico until you bubble?

Comment

• Red wings win bitches!
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Thank God Ozzie didn't get a chance to let in another soft goal...
        Maybe he would have, maybe he wouldn't have.

He had one hell of a game for 59:59 of regulation. He made one bad read on a short angle puck. It happens.

Comment

• psst, Chemi...CGAL is now CGNJ...

Comment

• Woohoo!!!! Wings win!!!! Great job, Detroit!!!!!
            Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.
            - Don Schula

Comment

• And no powerplay goal huh Chemi?

Comment

• Chemiclord: Wrecking game threads since 1999
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Thank God we have some sports teams that make my fan life....well.....a life!
                  Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck.
                  - Don Schula

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                    People think that makes you negative because you "see" fives times as many negative things as positive.

Even when your team is up 3-1 in the conference finals after winning the stanley cup last year.

And like I said, if you don't care, no sweat for me...
                    For what it's worth, I sound a lot stronger than I probably should, especially when Osgood is concerned. He's not a bad goaltender. In fact, he's quite good. I haven't done a good job of making that opinion clear.

Oh, and for the record, the power play allowed streak ended. They were very strong on the kill... I don't think Chicago got a good shot with the man advantage. What also helped was that of the three penalties the Wings took, none of them were bad penalties, with the exception of Holmstrom who merely negated a power play.

All in all, this was a very solid game from start to finish by both teams. Give the Blackhawks a lot of credit. They could have melted down, given up, whatever... and they kept fighting every second of the game. They were a much more worthy opponent than what Pittsburgh faced with Carolina.

Bring on the Penguins.

Comment

Chemiclord: Wrecking game threads since 1999
                      CGVT: Pretending to be thread police and a condescending ass since the day he joined the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                        psst, Chemi...CGAL is now CGNJ...
                        I wouldn't tell him to dunk his head in the East River. I don't hate the guy.

Comment

• The Sunday football game day threads have turned into an idiot's convention with you leading the charge. They have become so bad that they are unreadable. Now you are working on the Wings threads.

I can only imagine you sitting in your basement playing with your stapler as you watch the game and post your "insight".
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

The Sunday football game day threads have turned into an idiot's convention with you leading the charge. They have become so bad that they are unreadable. Now you are working on the Wings threads.

I can only imagine you sitting in your basement playing with your stapler as you watch the game and post your "insight".
                            I don't wreck shit... you just don't like reading people who don't ride the wave of optimism. I don't care that you don't like it. Too bad; cry some more, you whiny bitch. Your constant complaining, bitching, and whining about other posters wrecks threads a lot more than any comments I made, because they inevitably devolve into tit for tats like this.

Guess what? I can say what I want within the bounds of the moderators. Since you aren't a moderator, you can't do shit about it. Deal with it, crybaby.
                            Last edited by chemiclord; May 27, 2009, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• More Chemi not caring.

As long as he keeps being wrong, who cares what he puts in the game thread.

Comment

• I'm glad the Wings didn't have to play the Ducks without all of these guys. Cripes they need to get healthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X