No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone explain to me how a stick in Zetterberg's crotch is a penalty on Zetterberg?

Comment

• Well, here comes 13 straight games with a Power Play goal allowed...

Comment

• Stoppage to change out glass.
        ------------
        <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
          Listen you dumb douchebag, this is a bunch of Wings fans that still have a team in the touney, debating/discussing a controversial play. It's what fans do. It would be nice if everyone could look at a play, and come away with a general consensus of what just happened. The NHL officiating is so inconsistant, you just never what to expect, either as a fan or a player. You think it's silly, then go the fuck away.
          Well, IF this hockey fan that is actually still watching hockey despite my team being out of the tourney (which I'm sure you wouldn't be watching anymore once your team was out) didn't have to watch a bunch of whiny fans consistently complain about the officiating while their team is gooning it up to get the cup, I might be able to stay quiet.

But knowing how much I torque you in particular, I'll just keep piling on you specifically

I'm just yanking his chain so once you find this hidden message, chill out. I'm enjoying the SC games.

hidden text above notice
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Hossa shorthanded.

This is the first game of the series that the Wings have scored first.

Comment

• SHorthanded goal by Hossa.
              ------------

Comment

• BAM!!!!

Hossa with the shorthanded goal!!! Great play by him and Flip on the 2 on 1
                Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Gonz, I bet if you go to a blackhawks fan board you'll find they bitch about the officiating too. For that matter, any team's fan base in any sport bitches about officiating.

Comment

• I do not bitch about officiating in any major sport.

Pitch to pitch location for strikes and balls sometimes but game after game complaints about nearly every tight call?

Hell no.

Its lame.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                      Well, IF this hockey fan that is actually still watching hockey despite my team being out of the tourney (which I'm sure you wouldn't be watching anymore once your team was out) didn't have to watch a bunch of whiny fans consistently complain about the officiating while their team is gooning it up to get the cup, I might be able to stay quiet.

But knowing how much I torque you in particular, I'll just keep piling on you specifically

I'm just yanking his chain so once you find this hidden message, chill out. I'm enjoying the SC games.

hidden text above notice
                      But you're mislabeling what it is we're doing. You call it whining, we (or at least I) call it a discussion. There may be some whining, but I think if you go back and look, even someone as obstinate as you could see it for what it is: merely a discussion. It's all in the name of better understanding.
                      ------------

Comment

• Big play by Kronwall on that penalty kill before thr shorty to clear the puck so that helm, who had broke his stick could get off the ice.

Wings on the powerplay.

Comment

• Redwings on the pp.
                          ------------

Comment

• The only logical explanation is:
                            I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                              I do not bitch about officiating in any major sport.

Pitch to pitch location for strikes and balls sometimes but game after game complaints about nearly every tight call?

Hell no.

Its lame.
                              I didn't say you personally, I said fans in general. You were singling out Wings fans, I was simply retorting that fans of every team does it.

Comment

• FRANZEN!!!! Just before the period ended.
                                ------------

Comment

Working...
                                X