No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..............or any other American born player.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Isn't it true that Babcock has never played a player who was born in South America. Maybe thats what he meant.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
        Wooooo.. Dats need to sit. We need him healthy for more then just Game 3. Take no chances Babs.
        If its just a bruised foot from a puck, there's no reason to sit him unless he can't go. Play on. If he can't skate, thats one thing, but you don't hold him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          If its just a bruised foot from a puck, there's no reason to sit him unless he can't go. Play on. If he can't skate, thats one thing, but you don't hold him out.
          Why Play him. Chances are they are going to lose, its the way most Game 3's go with such closely matched teams even if one (Wings) is good enough to go 4-0. Why play a an important player in a game in the play-offs that isn't important, and are unlikely to win anyways.

I don't think you play him and have him aggravate it more putting him out of any of the games 5-7.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
            According to Roenick, the reason Chelios is not playing is that Babcock does not like him.
            Roenick is a dipshit. Chelios is spent. Dude looked old, slow, and Anaheim exposed him more than Paris Hilton's legs. Doesn't Roenick have some golf to play?
            Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Maybe Babcock isn't playing Chelios because the rest of his defensemen are healthy and it's not 1993 anymore...

Comment

• Babcock was really happy when Rafalski was out.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• JR is a moron. He's doing this to cause turmoil amoungst our team and it aint happening. Peeps playing golf this time of year are just jealous
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I agree, dude is just stirring the pot (or trying).

Comment

• And that is an NHL record 12th straight game the Red Wings have allowed a Power Play goal.

STOP TAKING STUPID PENALTIES!

Comment

• Wow the Wings look terrible so far in game 3...They have been thoroughly dominated the first 10 minutes.....2-0 already....Just had a feeling they might crush us in this one......

Comment

• Wow.

Ozzie back to shit tonight. Soft goal on the Power Play, and then a ridiculously ripe rebound for the second goal.

Once again, he follows up an incredible performance with absolute garbage.

Comment

• Blackhawks have had the PP for about 50% of the First Period, and they're only up 2-0.

Also, shitty calls.

Comment

• Well, the penalty by Cleary (the double minor) was simple stupidity. There was no reason for him to have his stick that high.

Can't say much about the other one as I didn't see it when it happened all that well.

Comment

• And another Chicago goal.

I'm done watching. The Wings don't want it, and Ozzie isn't consistent enough to steal another one.

Comment

Working...
                                X