Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They've caught them if you are counting Maple Leaf Championships

Comment

• They already caught the Maple Leafs? I thought they needed one or two more.

Comment

• Oh, okay. Yes, it looks like the Maple Leafs only have 11 but three other Toronto franchises won championships.

Comment

• This was already probably address but I missed it because I skipped over 4 pages worth of posts. But here it goes.....

Great game! The Ducks were a tough opponent. But Jesus?!?!?!?! Some of those players are GOONS!

Pronger is a bigger goon than Tim "Dr. Hook" McCracken!

Comment

• I didn't find Pronger to be all that bad this series. He's certainly been on worse behavior. Its harder now, the dude use to take cementhead penalties, no such luck now.

Comment

• Come on Loops! That takedown was like Backus had dressed in a Ducks jersey!

Comment

• well, back when they called penalties for crosschecking a guy into your own goalie, and shit like that
                The only logical explanation is:
                I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• That was a takedown, but it wasn't really a dirty, goony play. It was just a play that should have been called. But they weren't calling mch at the end of the game.

Comment

• The refs sure seemed to be calling a lot of penalties at the beginning of the game though.....

Comment

• No doubt

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        No doubt
                        They're an OK band

Comment

• I've never seen a team so damn dangerous on the counterattack.

Comment

• Watching the Red Wings win from home: Free.

Watching the Lakers get roflstomped from home: Free.

Reading Bill Simmons crying like a bitch after the Red Sox, Celtics, and Bruins all lose: Priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
                              Now you just cancelled it out.
                              i agree. i think he should edtit that out of his post.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You could see the lame duck really trying to move Cleary out from in front of the crease on the game winner and he was having none of it. That really was a great effort on his part to stay there and keep chipping away.

What a great series
                                Last edited by jaadam4; May 15, 2009, 12:49 AM.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X