No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree YT, this has been a good series.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Got up at 5:30 this morning to see highlights on ESPN. Only had to wait about an hour! Heard multiple opinions on the latest baseball player to be exposed. Nice to see Hossa bounce back after being robbed in game 3. Good series. It's typical, nerve-racking playoff hockey. To wit, we're tied at 2-2, but if the Wings score in OT, and Hossa's goal isn't disallowed, the series could have been over last night. A bounce here or there, a referee in position to make the right call... But a tied series is an accurate reflection of what has taken place on the ice.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I like your style
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Jebus, Bill...

You are on a roll this playoff season...
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I was really pissed at Babcack last night. Just over 10 minutes to go, we have a 3 goal lead, and we ice the puck with a very tired line out there. The game was under control and we don't want to let them get any momentum. Call a damn time-out and rest the line. But instead, a tired player get hit with a penalty and they get a very quick PP goal. Now they are 1 lucky bounce from a very stressful ending.

At least he used a time-out a little later when we had a similar situation.

Comment

• Mr. BILL-odamus,

Please let me know when the real estate market will hit bottom and what stocks do you see rising the fastest?

LOL

You friggen nailed it man.

I was actually pulling for the 3 point victory after it was clear there was no way ANA could catch em last night.

Most excellent call.

2-2 and much more fun to be had.

Go DUCKS!
              19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• ROCKY B,

Funny you see it that way (WINGS could have been up 3-0 in the series) , as I could easily have seen ANA up 3-0 going into last night.

Two posts and a puck just lying behind OSGOOD in regulation of game 1 could have turned things as well.

Bounces, bounces, bounces

Comment

• "Jebus, Bill...

You are on a roll this playoff season..."

------------------------------Here's hoping he stays that way. Just think. Now Gonz gets to be at the game where the Wings eliminate the Ducks. Anyone else notice how loud the Wings fans were last night. You couldn't tell who the home team was.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• How did the WIng fans acquire such a hard ticket to get?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      "Jebus, Bill...

You are on a roll this playoff season..."

------------------------------Here's hoping he stays that way. Just think. Now Gonz gets to be at the game where the Wings eliminate the Ducks. Anyone else notice how loud the Wings fans were last night. You couldn't tell who the home team was.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                      Don't bet on that.

Comment

• You're not going to go now??? :-)

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I did notice that the crowd was cheering noticebly for the Wings. Don't remember noticing that in game 3 so that was weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                            You're not going to go now??? :-)

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                            Of course I'm going.

Our inside guy is handing the tix over to my wife today.

This thing is going 7 for sure.

Anything is possible at that point.

Comment

• "Of course I'm going."
                              -----------------------I know Gonz. That was a play on words since you were insinuating the series was going seven.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Ah

Comment

Working...
                                X