• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was a fast pp goal by the ducks.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I missed that last goal. Anyone give a run-down?

Comment

• Good job Kopecky

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
          I missed that last goal. Anyone give a run-down?

Tic-Tac-Toe

Comment

• Kopecki fights Beaucheman. Kind of.
            ------------

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              How many goalies have you watched as much as you watched Osgood?
              I could pose the same question to you.

Comment

• One thing I am noticing is that the Ducks are getting even with the Wings defensemen far too quickly in the defensive zone. Almost every play there is one Ducks forward splitting the defense right in front of Osgood almost upon crossing the blue line.

Comment

• Empty netter with 2:33 left.

6-3
                  ------------

Comment

• Helm has proved to be an asset.
                    ------------

Comment

• Originally posted by bill catalano View Post
                      I am in a foul mood today even though I Knew wings would go down last night.
                      here's how it plays out...wings win tomorrow by three goals, take game five at the joe by one and take game six in anaheim by two. Now that you know the outcome, forget watching the game and spend quality time with your family

Enjoy it anyway Gonz, despite the results.
                      Good call, Bill. ! ! ! ! !
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Even with the win, I still hope Rafalski can get back in the game soon. Him paired with Lidstrom is one of the big reasons that top line is so deadly.

Comment

• HILLLLLLLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HILLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HILLLLLLLLLLLLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                            Even with the win, I still hope Rafalski can get back in the game soon. Him paired with Lidstrom is one of the big reasons that top line is so deadly.
                            I couldnt agree more. This team doesnt play the same without Rafi on D. Although Ericcson is playing great with Lids.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Given the accelerated rate of the posts in this thread <cough...Jdam..cough...> I'm just skimming over most posts. But I will say that I've been slightly amused by all the smack talk going on.

I will say that although I am an unabashed Red Wings fan, I have a lot of respect for the Ducks and feel that both teams are well matched and are playing hard.

Lucky breaks and calls have went both ways but I believe both teams are attempting to stick to their game plan and play their brand of hockey against each other.

I've enjoyed the games so far and look forward to seeing game 5.

Comment

• It's easy to talk smack when you're backing up the best franchise in the league. Oh yeah, and when the only one talking back is GONZ who won't concede a point no matter how wrong he is.

Game 4 showcased the same Red Wings style of domination we've been watching for the past couple of years. Anyone still think there's no truth to the claims made here about a disparity in depth between the Wings and Ducks? When the Wings are on their game there's not a team in the league that can consistently beat them.

Comment

Working...
                                X