No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSG had a rough season. Lost his dad in Dec. and never seemed to get past it in time to flourish again during the rest of the regular season. He also had some physical issues this season, some later in the year that kept him from starting. HILLER got in the crease and got on a roll. Played playoff quality for the last month of the season so the Ducks, like any playoff team eyeing the cup are riding the hot hand.

Its not a bad thing to have a healthy and happy JSG ready and willing to come off the bench when asked.

Pick your poison NHL.
    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I don't like this match-up. After Frankenpronger and Co. do what they can to maim the Wings, there'll be little left for the next opponent.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• ^^ broken record ^^

Comment

• No, I picked them to win this time. And I didn't say that Columbus was a bunch of cement heads. Pay attention, Fruit.
          Last edited by Rocky Bleier; April 28, 2009, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
            JSG had a rough season. Lost his dad in Dec. and never seemed to get past it in time to flourish again during the rest of the regular season. He also had some physical issues this season, some later in the year that kept him from starting. HILLER got in the crease and got on a roll. Played playoff quality for the last month of the season so the Ducks, like any playoff team eyeing the cup are riding the hot hand.

Its not a bad thing to have a healthy and happy JSG ready and willing to come off the bench when asked.

Pick your poison NHL.
            Thanks for the info. Either goalie is tough for the RWs.
            ------------
            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I heard the NHL made JSG get normal size pads and he's still crying like a little girly boy that refuses to play.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• You mean he can't wear his Maxi-Pads?

Comment

• We can get tix to any of the Ducks home games v the Wings but we chose game 6.

Over confident? Perhaps, but if it goes 6, being in attendance at the Pond should be sick.

Comment

• It's going at least 6 Gonz. My feeling is 7 and one hell of a series. Osgood has to be at the top of his game or this could get ugly really quick.

GO LIONS "09" !!!!!!!!!
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Some comeback by the Hurricanes. Can't believe the Devils lost. Take that for 1995! Sergei Fedorov scores the winner for the Capitals in game 7. Ovechkin v.s. Cindy. Go Caps!

Comment

• You all have some good viewpoints on this series. For what its worth I can easily see the series going seven, simply because anaheim will take a game in detroit. That said, the wings are just as good on the road as they are at home (WHEN THEY WANT TO BE!!!) This is one of those times. I don't see the Ducks knocking the Wings out a third time. And while it could go seven, I see it over in six, with apologies to old buddies Randy and Dave. There is no way I see this happening but, In the highly unlikely event the ducks do prevail, I will still have a team to root for. Hockey is the only sport where I have a team other than Detroit I cheer on...and it's more because of the guys I know than anything else.

Comment

• Going camping this weekend down at the beach.

Will have to try and pull in the games via the radio (the worst possible way to take in a playoff hockey game with the type of intesity these two teams will display).

I'll set the DVR for later viewing.

Here's to ANA stealing at least one.

Go DUCKS!

Comment

• Enjoy your weekend Gonz....

Comment

• Thx BC.

We'll be at scenic Doheny State Beach with some palm trees around the white sands.

Not exactly the Carribean but if I squint my eyes enough (or get drunk enuf), it can look like the Carribean.

Comment

• ixna on the ampingca

Slight chance of rain forecasted on Tuesday for the weekend (10%) so I don't take the open campsite. No rain forecasted on Wednesdsay for the weekend so I jump on the reservation at $57.50 for 2 nights. Today (Thursday), rain is forecasted at 40% for all of So Cal on Saturday so I made the executive decision to cancel the camping trip. (BOO! she says)

Saturday is the day we make haste in the outdoors and being stuck in the trailer due to rain just 30 minutes down the road from my home is not my cup o tea.

I need to become a weatherman.

You apparently don't need to know your ass from your head to live large without repercussion.

How do they forecast rain one day, absolutely none the next day and then multiply the chance by 4 the very next day?

Dumbasses, the lot of them.

<sigh>

At least I will be able to watch the games on TV but that still might land me some sighs. ;)
                                Last edited by Panoptes; April 30, 2009, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X