No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of great, the new girl is money Rock.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• HUDS first goal!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ahole jackets tie it up 1-1
        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 2-1 Wow is Erricson a big boy!!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 3-1 Kronwall.. Yeah, thats pretty much what we do
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Hitchcock looks fat and lost on the jackets bench.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Game 1 in the books. Great game Wings!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Anaheim is going to go up 1-0.

Dominating performance tonight by the hottest team in the NHL.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                    Wahhh Hooo!

This is my April Madness weekend!
                    2nd that

Lakers start Sunday and the Ducks up 1-0 in their series.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Wow thats a solid win for the Ducks.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• 1 down, 15 to go for the Wings.
                        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• And the Sharks' reputation as playoff chokers is thus far intact.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Good thing for Center Ice. After the Wing's game, VS spent 10 minutes on highlight of Boston instead of going to the live game between Calgary and Chicago. That was a big win for the Hawks, about 10 seconds into OT.

Ericcson sure is good. I still don't know why some team didn't give him an offer last year. Anything decent and the Wings would have had trouble matching. I could see from the few games last year that the kid had a ton of talent.

Comment

• Ericcson is good but still gives the rookie mistakes. Restricted free agents rarely change teams, the price is too steep for teams to pay.

Comment

• It's true Rocky that the Sharks choke come playoff time, but last night their loss can best be described as a well-played game by the Ducks. anaheim sucked them into trying to play physical. The result was that after two periods the sharks didn't have anything left in the tank. Carlyle and Farrish are two tough old blue liners who can instill a sense of toughness in anybody.

I was surprised Calgary lost. I thought they were a better team than Chicago, but their play in the last ten minutes of the third was really ragged. Chicago could easily have won in regulation.

The Wings game unfolded exactly the way it should have. Defence stepped it up a notch, Osgood rose to his usual high calibre of play come crunch time and saved us from falling behind early with spectacular saves in the first period. Hossa, while he didn't figure in the scoring, was the most dominant player whenever he was on the ice and Nash played one of the strongest two way games of anyone. Columbus made a smart move naming Nash captain after Foote was gone and his leadership is the primary reason they made the post season. But as good as Nash is, in Detroit he is second line at best. The challenge now is figuring out who the Wings play in the second round.

Comment

Working...
                                X