No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought the Cup went through Anaheim!

Comment

• Sharks finishing 5 games in 8 nights (same as Wings when we lost in San Jose).
      Wouldn't get too excited about either game.

Comment

• It's the regular season. Don't get excited or concerned about any single games in any sport except football. The real season doesn't start until April.

GO LIONS "08" !!!!!!!!
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• great win the Wings.. wow, i cant believe we shut them out!!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• All six goals were even strength, too. And, for your dining and dancing pleasure--from a Sharks message board, no less:
            smart-bomb-6.jpg
            I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
              I thought, in the NFL, you don't get paid. It's the only league where contracts aren't guaranteed.
              Signing bonus= guaranteed contract.

See the last contract given to the #1 Draft pick.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                Sharks finishing 5 games in 8 nights (same as Wings when we lost in San Jose).
                Wouldn't get too excited about either game.
                Bitch at Bettman for that.

Sharks were full of themselves when they beat the Wings in their crib after a WC visit and playing the quackers the night before. (Hmmmm. If this rusty memory prevails they lost to the quackers in a shoot out then had to play the Sharks).

Wings serve notice that they are the defending Champs.

As a Wing fan, that is exciting to me.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• If the Wings want to serve notice, they will play better against the Hawks. They need to dominate both games coming up.

Comment

• What if they don't want to serve notice?
                    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                      Vern loved to hunt moose, but was obsessed with being fair. It didn't seem very sporting to hide in the woods and fire on some unsuspecting four-legger. Try as he might, he couldn't bring himself to pull the trigger. He was a good hunter, but he wasn't a good killer. When he found a moose, he lost interest, lowered his gun, and quietly watched the animal slip away. Some say "Vern acted fairly" in letting the moose "loose", others just thought he was crazy.
                      Very clever, Bim.
                      ------------
                      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Ha! I didn't think anyone got it. Or, maybe they did, and it got all the attention it deserved. ;)

Comment

• I was late reading the thread. It took me a while to get through the shots-on-goal debate.
                          ------------
                          <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Between Hudler, Hossa and Franzen.. Who do you guys think will be back?
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I have the sinking feeling someone is going to offer Franzen a contract that the Wings simply won't be able to match.

Hossa and Hudler will probably be back more by default than any decision to keep them over Franzen.

Comment

• It's really tough choosing between Franzen and Hossa. I think Hossa is an elite forward that puts up elite numbers but Franzen is that power forward everyone covets (especially in the playoffs). I feel for Holland making that choice. I mean seriously who wouldve known Franzen would be this good?

The only reason he got his chance was because Homer and Cleary got hurt last year. Thats when he just took the f off.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X