No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think he meant everybody that has an NHL franchise, however, they're only 629 miles from Calgary.
    Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Selanne sure torched us tonight. Oh well, still got a point out of it.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank Van Dusen View Post
        I think he meant everybody that has an NHL franchise, however, they're only 629 miles from Calgary.
        That's all? Hell, they should make 'em walk.
        I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• The time zone issue is probably more taxing to fans. I imagine it is an issue to the players but they get used to it.

Jimmy Devellano used to say the Wings were at a severe disadvantage because of the travel issue and it could prevent them from winning a Stanley Cup. Needless to say he wasn't correct on that. Everyone in the West has the same issue, so if it is a big advantage to the Eastern teams, you would think it would be evident in Stanley Cup winners. It doesn't look like it.

Comment

• I wonder if its an advantage for the western teams in the cup. Especially those really out west. They are used to the travel, while the eastern teams are not??
            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• That could be possible. I think the West has just had more talented teams over the years and they play better defense. That trumps everything.

Comment

• Entertaining game last night to watch. I enjoy watching Dats and Zetterburg do their thing on the ice just as much as I enjoy watching Teemu and Getzlaf. Its good stuff man.

I'm really just checking back in to see if DEACON BLUES had made any expected knocks against the officiating as an excuse. Maybe I just beat him in here today.

Note: Over the past 10 games against the Wings, the Ducks are now 7-2-1. And its no accident, this roster was built to beat the Wings (the best).
                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• interesting quietness today

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                    interesting quietness today

Oh, the hypocrisy.:shock: Ha!

What a fucking tool.
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yawn. Wake us when the Cup starts, Gonz.

Comment

• Screw that, I want to win every game and so does Babcock. This team is money with Hossa. The kid is a monster with Dats.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Some of you shouldn't talk trash as though the Ducks are your pansy then.

Comment

• Even the Wings can't win playing down 2 men so often.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I don't even get the animosity in here.

I respect the Wings.

During my local broadcast, they ran a in game survey for watchers to vote on who they thought the Ducks biggest rivalry was with.

No, it wasn't the Kings, Sharks or any other division team, it was the Wings.

We believe over time, the Wings and the Ducks are the best teams and its shown in recent years and we hope to see it grow even more so.

Comment

• Everybody thinks their biggest rivalry is with the Wings. It's like the Big Ten and Michigan football.

Comment

Working...
                                X