X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

WTF SCOTTY!!!!!!
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• C'mon, Jaadam, it's not like he's Connie Mack. The Wings were already his third team.
      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by gjdodger View Post
        C'mon, Jaadam, it's not like he's Connie Mack. The Wings were already his third team.

yeah, but his consecutive games watched streak is in serious jepordy.......
        The only logical explanation is:
        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• I don't follow this closely, but didn't some asshat Black Hawks owner recently die, and the new people in charge make some serious changes? I don't think it's a big jump to suggest Bowman will have them in contention within a couple of years.

Comment

• Bowman puts his family first

Get the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News.
            I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• I sure am going to hate losing Bowman to Chicago.
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• i dont believe it.. i think he's going undercover for the Wings. its a ballsy move and i like it. then he's gonna trade all their young cheap talent to Detroit for the likes of Lilja and Sammy..

Always one step ahead!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Face it, jaadam...he's Scotty Bowman. He will have the Hawks playing the Wings for the Western Conference title within two years.

Comment

• LOL... Negative. That team is handing out shitty contracts and has a LONG ways to go. 2 years is very unrealistic. 5 maybe.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He's Scotty Bowman. Trust me.

Comment

• he's gonna be a scout, not a coach or a GM. They have to make the playoffs first anyhow.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          he's gonna be a scout, not a coach or a GM. They have to make the playoffs first anyhow.
                          He has played the role of scout and VP of personnell for the Wings since his retirement. His son is Assistant GM so he will feed him ideas.

Scotty has integrity and he will get them in the playoffs and into the elite air in the league in a very short amount of time. He already has a small nucleus to begin with. Shore up the goaltending, add a few gritty defensemen, bring in another line with speed and boom, he is there.

He will bring the puck control philosophy to the management team and give them the blueprint for consistancy in aquiring talent.

Comment

• it would be nice if anyone could just throw a team together and make a puck control offense but it doesnt work like that. The Wings have been doing it for almost 20 years now. Chicago isnt gonna turn around like that just because Scotty is there.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              it would be nice if anyone could just throw a team together and make a puck control offense but it doesnt work like that. The Wings have been doing it for almost 20 years now. Chicago isnt gonna turn around like that just because Scotty is there.
                              I'd be willing to bet you within 3 years, not only will they be a lock for the playoffs, but they will be a team that is being spoken about as a team that could make a deep run into the playoffs. (you have to know he is taking his list of young prospects with him)

Comment

• They have a hugh chunk of the cap tied up in goaltending. They need to trade Hobbybubblin.

Comment

Working...
                                X