No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohhhhhh, I have shivers up and down my spine.

The Wings schedule was released today.

They get to play all 30 teams. Division games have been reduced to 6 from 8.

If you are a fan of the original 6, lucky Wings will play the Rangers, Bruins, Leafs and Canadians once, Blackhawks, 6 times.

OOOOOOOOOOhhhhh, I am so glad Bettman gave in to the fans.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I could care less about the Rangers and Bruins, but I do like that they will play both the Leaves and Habs.

Comment

• I love the schedule with the Orig 6!!!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I always felt that a home and home was the minimum. I am not sure how fair it is to only meet a team once a year and have to do it in their house. Mind you, I am not speaking from the Wings standpoint because their mindset is it does not matter where the game is, we are going to beat you. But for say the Leafs, they would have a much better chance against the Wings on their own ice then at the Joe.

Comment

• lol.. the Leafs dont have a shot against us home or on the road. that team sucks. no Tucker or Sundin. please.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Same could have been said about Columbus last year but they did manage to win one and take them to OT twice.

Comment

• their team prob took performance enhancing drugs for those games.. thats the only logical reason i can think of
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• LOL! Just another reason to hate that stupid Bettman for not realizing the scandelous commonplace events among the leagues bottom feeders.

Comment

• can't trust those people from Ohio. Bettman is prob from there. it all makes sense now.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• Bettman's needs to be accountable for once

I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Bettman is prob on the phone with a ref right now trying to get goalie interference called on Homer
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Blackhawks fans are buzzing over the announcement of the Winter Classic against the Red Wings at Wrigley Field at Jan. 1.

Blackhawks president John McDonough : "That game at Wrigley Field has the potential to be maybe the toughest regular-season ticket to secure in the history of Chicago sports," McDonough said to the Chicago Tribune.
                            Last edited by L-kxng; July 20, 2008, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• oh cmon... i find that a little hard to believe. the hardest ticket to get in the history of Chicago sports is an outdoor hockey game played on Jan 1.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• lol I think the Blackhawks president is soaking as much pr media as he can with this.

Comment

Working...
                                X