Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe for a closet with no running water
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That is this sweetest ring i've ever seen..
      I must say I have never been a ring person, but that ring is so sweet I had to post it.
      I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
        Agreed. But that would be true of Detroit, also. Downtown apartments and Condos are pretty nice and if you can afford the eateries every night, you will be good to go.

I hear though apartment rentals in NYC start at about $1500 per month. No?
        I just read that the avg NYC rent is $2,800.
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
          For a one bedroom or studio?
          "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
            maybe for a closet with no running water
            Your closet has running water?
            "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
              Originally posted by Mason Reese
              For a one bedroom or studio?
              Ouch!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                Agreed. But that would be true of Detroit, also. Downtown apartments and Condos are pretty nice and if you can afford the eateries every night, you will be good to go.
                Guess I didn't quite get the differentiation between the "city" and the "metropolis" then.

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                  Guess I didn't quite get the differentiation between the "city" and the "metropolis" then.
                  Actually, in the City of Detroit, there is a very small section that would be suitable for long term inhabitation. Much smaller than that of NYC. I was just commenting that in the City proper, there is also a section that is not all that bad as long as you have the money to afford it.
                  I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Baltimore is a little unusual. Great place to live right downtown or out in the suburbs. But there is an area in between that really sucks.

Comment

• It takes a Canadian boy to know how to treat the Cup with the respect it deserves

From the Toronto Star
                      Draper's day with holy grail of hockey
                      Kevin McGran
                      Sports Reporter

It seems the only time the Stanley Cup gets paraded around Toronto, it's in Kris Draper's hands.
                      In this case, Draper and the Cup paraded aboard a fire truck through his parents' Scarborough neighbourhood, where about a 1,000 fans lined up to sneak a peek, take a photo and grab an autograph in Mike and Mary Lynne Draper's backyard.
                      "Every time I look at this Cup, I still get goosebumps," said Kris Draper. "I grew up here. It's something I can give back to hockey, to minor hockey, to kids.
                      "I couldn't even imagine if I was a kid and the Cup was in someone's backyard and I could go see it when I was 8, 9, 10 years old. So that's why I do it."
                      This is the fourth time Draper, a Detroit Red Wings forward, has brought the Cup home to Scarborough. He actually has two days with the Cup, handing it over tomorrow morning when it will be off to defenceman Derek Meech in Winnipeg. Each team gets 100 days with the Cup, to be divided among players, coaches, scouts, etc.
                      It was a full day of activities for Draper, his family and friends, and Canada's most cherished piece of silverware.
                      The Cup arrived at his West Hill home at 8 a.m. He loaded it with Timbits and invited family and friends over for breakfast. From there, the Cup went to the Hospital for Sick Children.
                      "It was nice to be able to put a smile on those kids' faces, even if it was just for a few minutes, when you think what they're going through," said Draper.
                      The Cup, of course, travelled in style, in a 14-seat Lincoln Navigator stretch limo. It came for lunch to ? where else? ? the Detroit Eatery on the Danforth. The 60-year-old restaurant is decked out in Wings paraphernalia and was packed with curious onlookers.
                      "We got to touch the Cup before Mats Sundin," joked Gunan Seevaratnam.
                      The Cup had fingerprints all over it and appeared scratched in places but still looked glorious to its admirers.
                      "It's amazing. This is once-in-a-lifetime thing," said 10-year-old Kenneth Cohen, who likened the trophy to the one he won with the Leaside Flames. "My trophy was not even half this size. This is awesome."
                      Draper's older kids, Kienan and Kennedi, enjoyed a big scoop of ice cream out of it back home.
                      The 15.9-kilogram Cup ? made in 1958 to replace the original ? was never out of the sight of Bill Wellman, one of four Cup keepers employed by the Hockey Hall of Fame.
                      "I don't think I've seen Timbits in it for a long, long time," said Wellman. "Ice cream, though, that's pretty standard."
                      Wellman, by the way, accompanied the Cup on its trip to Malibu, Calif., with Chris Chelios and called rumours that the Cup had been abandoned on the beach and used as an ashtray "malicious lies."
                      But no indignity, real or rumoured, compares with what Draper's newborn daughter Kamryn ? diaperless ? did to the Cup in June.
                      A week after we won it, I had my newborn daughter in there and she pooped in the Cup," said Draper. "That was something. We had a pretty good laugh.
                      "It was, well, clean it out. I still drank out of it that night, so no worries."
                      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• lol

I thought it was pretty funny when the one person said they got to touch it before Mats Sundin did. OUCH
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• If they want to do something useful with the Cup, they will scratch out the Ducks names.

Comment

• That ain't right.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• but oh so true!!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They don't need to scratch them out. Just position Drape's daughter over them.
                                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Working...
                                X