Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmmm, waiting for Hossa to leave?
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• That's probably a good move for Fedorov. Still, i would have liked to have seen him wear the Red and White again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
        Which is true of just about every other major American city. I like Chicago, Vancouver and Toronto. New York, not so much.
        Seattle??
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Feds in DC is perfect. AO and he make a nice combo. Glad to see he'll be on a decent team this year. I felt bad for him in Columbus.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Nice, those little nuggets are puzzling though.

Comment

• WOW!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                  Nice, those little nuggets are puzzling though.
                  Wow! That is great. Mark, I assume the "nuggets" are the prongs holding in the stones. They mar what is otherwise a nearly perfect design IMO.
                  To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Ahhhhhh, IC! Makes sense. Tanks SLF.

Comment

• That is this sweetest ring i've ever seen..
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Wait until you see next year's.

Comment

• I like your style.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
                            Seattle??
                            I was only there a short while on my way to Vancouver, but my overall impression was good. Washington is beautiful.
                            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              I am hoping that once he gets here, he will want to stay because a few more bucks are not worth changing environments. He still will be paid handsomely, though.

BTW, for those who use the "who wants to live in Detroit?" mantra, the metropolis is a nice place to live. The city is not so nice.
                              Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
                              Which is true of just about every other major American city. I like Chicago, Vancouver and Toronto. New York, not so much.
                              Actually if you have the money to afford it in New York, living in the city proper is much better than living in the surrounding areas.
                              "This is an empty signature. Because apparently carrying a quote from anyone in this space means you are obsessed with that person. "

Comment

• Originally posted by mason reese View Post
                                Actually if you have the money to afford it in New York, living in the city proper is much better than living in the surrounding areas.
                                Agreed. But that would be true of Detroit, also. Downtown apartments and Condos are pretty nice and if you can afford the eateries every night, you will be good to go.

I hear though apartment rentals in NYC start at about $1500 per month. No?

Comment

Working...
                                X