No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess that edmunton asshole will be bitching about Lilla's stick getting whacked ... right ??
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• and why the hell was Lilja out there
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• keep'em out
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• drapes with a huge face off win
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• CUP!
              ------------
              <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• YES!!!!!!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Congratulations to the Red Wings and their fans on a long, prosperous season.

Goodnight now
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• that should have been a tripping call on Pavel.......
                        The only logical explanation is:
                        I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• That was close!

Congrats Red Wings fans.
                          "And I'm a million different people from one day to the next..."

Comment

• That was a pretty strong showing by the Wings tonight following the 3OT affair. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
                            "We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine. We're the last in line." - Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• You mean he didnt give the Conn Smythe to Sid?
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X