No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't understand the charging call to Drake. He hit a puck handler, how's that a penalty?

I thought the one before that was worse when he left his feet on a different hit.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Lids takes a highstick. Wings man-ad.
      ------------

Comment

• Lids takes a highstick.. Here comes another PP!!
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
          5-3. I was getting ready to complain about the second penalty, but Drapes went high to the head.
          Ya, it is OK when they do it to Holmstrom but illegal when it gets done to the Pens.

It doesn't matter. Killing the 5 on 3, this team is closing this out tonight.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
            Don't understand the charging call to Drake. He hit a puck handler, how's that a penalty?

I thought the one before that was worse when he left his feet on a different hit.
            It is not a charge. His feet were not moving he was gliding even though the puck had been released. It is the way the NHL wants to even out the series.

Comment

• wow.. Ozzie.. stop playing the puck
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That hit to Dats was late. Lauded by the announcers.
                ------------

Comment

• Ok, it wasn't that late on the replay.
                  ------------

Comment

• Helm has been great
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• End of 1. 1-0 Wings
                      ------------

Comment

• ......so, if Cheli is so valuable to this team why is he a healthy scratch for the second straight game?

Comment

• I'd rather have a hurt Cheli in there then Lilja
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I loved Terrian saying he didnt mind Crosby going up against Z. I don't know how he kept a straight face while saying that
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                              I'd rather have a hurt Cheli in there then Lilja
                              I would too. I cringe every time he is on the ice and touches the puck. But, fact is, Babs plays Lilja over Cheli.

I am telling you. If your warriors can't do battle in the grandest of battles, they have little value in the next campaign.

Comment

• At least Chelios can handle the puck and take a hit. Lilja plays like he has no heart.
                                ------------

Comment

Working...
                                X