• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuck me...... the god damn ref
    The only logical explanation is:
    I'm about to die and this is my Jacob's Ladder

Comment

• There was a penguin within 25 feet of Osgood. Isn't that interference??
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• great game, wings will win on penguin ice wed

Comment

• the ref gets the second assist on that goal........ deflected it right behind the net
          The only logical explanation is:

Comment

• The only logical explanation is:

Comment

• You have to have luck , you HAVE too in todays NHL... till game 6
              I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• FUCK!!!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  FUCK!!!!
                  Great summary. I whole-heatedly agree.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I gotta say pulling an all nighter to see that ending, might have made me pretty mad...
                    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• That sucked...I'm starting to get concerned.:x

Comment

• 30 frigging seconds away from winning the Cup on home ice.. WHAT A BUNCH OF SHIT!!!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          30 frigging seconds away from winning the Cup on home ice.. WHAT A BUNCH OF SHIT!!!
                          They have no one but themselves to blame. I was watching the game with Mr. Unsociable and I was livid that with 6 minutes to go in the game they were playing keep away and not putting pressure in the Offensive zone and trying to score. I even mentioned to Mr. Unsociable that if the game gets tied in the last minute of the game it is because of their attempt to run the clock out and not keeping them on their heels like they did in the beginning of the period.
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            They have no one but themselves to blame. I was watching the game with Mr. Unsociable and I was livid that with 6 minutes to go in the game they were playing keep away and not putting pressure in the Offensive zone and trying to score. I even mentioned to Mr. Unsociable that if the game gets tied in the last minute of the game it is because of their attempt to run the clock out and not keeping them on their heels like they did in the beginning of the period.
                            I felt just the opposite. They did a great job of not only playing keep away, but getting opportunities, AND keeping their shifts short. It came down to the empty-net extra guy. There were chances to clear just before the Pens scored.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Epic game. Wings are lucky the Penguins played in a fog for the first 2 games. I told my wife that it was going to get really crazy when the Pens pull their goalie because the Wings suck along the boards and are content to push the puck out of the zone when they do get possession. For all their talk about learning their lesson in game 5 against the Stars, they looked like a nervous turnover machine in the first period. I think the Penguins have an excellent chance of winning the Stanley Cup because their goaltender is hot, and they've learned that the Wings give up scoring chances when you get the puck in deep. Game 7 is going to be a nail-biter.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I don't think it will get to Game 7. But we'll see. It really was amazing how the momentum would shift and each team would suddenly find itself hanging on for dear life in its own zone. It seemed to me that on the earlier overtime power plays, the Penguins were ineffective while the Wings were playing like it was even up. I expected that to happen again on the double minor, but that was a quick turnaround.
                                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Working...
                                X