• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First goal to Pit, Hossa.

Wings looked out hussled.
    ------------
    <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• are you serious? what the hell is going on?
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Kronwall scores for Pit. Sweet!
        ------------

Comment

• Kronwall shoots one into his own net? Nice!!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• its going on 4 AM here.. If they dont do something soon I'm goin to bed.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The versus announcers are f'ing retarded!! They keep saying yeah it happens to everybody..

Yeah really? Everyone scores a goal in their own net in the Stanley Cup Finals!!
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Helm blows a break away without a shot on goal!! wooohooooo!!!
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This isnt the way i was picturing this game going
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• After One, Pit 2 - Wings O
                    ------------

Comment

• Cleary, Hudler, Franzen need to get in on the action. Dats, Hank, and Homer are getting choked out and need help.

More hussle on both ends.
                      ------------

Comment

• They look like shit. Those early power plays were horrid. We had a chance to really set the tone early and got waxed
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The Love Guru looks stupid as hell.
                          ------------

Comment

• Great period for Pittsburgh, they look scary good sometimes. Sid the kid took control there, he not going to go down easily. This 20 year old is going to be around for a long time. Shades of Paul Coffey scoring on Osgood, ouch!
                            I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Come on you DUMBASSES!!!!!!!!!!!
                              ------------

Comment

• what the f@#k is going on? turnover after turnover early
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X