No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think so, I think if the Wings want him back he's back. But if they don't, I don't think he's going anywhere.

Comment

• I expect Chelios back next year. His offseason workouts are legendary, and I doubt if he is ready to hang up the skates.

I'm also sick and tired of the Notre Dame mentions. Who gives a shit? Wasn't Lebda an undrafted player?. That should be the real story with him.

Comment

• Time will tell. I'm too superstitious to talk about the Chelios scnarios while the series is still on. My superstition is so bad I even have to be careful on how I
        word this post. I rewrote it a couple of times so as not to put a jinx on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bill catalano View Post
          Time will tell. I'm too superstitious to talk about the Chelios scnarios while the series is still on. My superstition is so bad I even have to be careful on how I
          word this post. I rewrote it a couple of times so as not to put a jinx on the team.
          That's hilarious. I can't imagine how you had to rewrite it. No worries, Bill. Ms. Seymour has everything in hand.
          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• and if Cheli is healthy i think Babs is messing up starting Lilja over him.
            Holmstrom's in for Game 5; Chelios likely still out, but understands the move
            I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• Originally posted by bill catalano View Post
              Bertuzzi's sister told me last spring, that Todd, felt like the Wings didn't want him back. He chose Anaheim, because he and Randy Carlyle have known each other for years.
              They grew up in the same neighborhood and were together quite a bit last Summer when Wrangler brought the Stanley Cup to Sudbury for several events.

As for Chelios, I am willing to wager he won't be back next year. But, that will be his own doing. He knows it's time to hang 'em up.
              Why would they want him back? They took a flyer on him and got screwed.

He thought his best chance at hoisting the cup would be with a bunch of quackers. Did they even make the playoffs?;-)
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Why would they want him back?
                He's lucky he got 4 mil per year, Bertuzzi has done nothing since surgery on his back in 2006
                I am the lizard king - I can do anything

Comment

• For the Ducks, he nearly replaced the point output of a young FA that they lost.
                  19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                    For the Ducks, he nearly replaced the point output of a young FA that they lost.
                    Ohhhhh. I would rather overpay someone to replace the point output of a young FA. That makes a lot of sense to me.........sounds like Lions logic.

BTW, I hated losing Schneider. How has he worked out for the Quackers?
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by GONZ View Post
                      For the Ducks, he nearly replaced the point output of a young FA that they lost.
                      That rates an LOL. The Ducks scoring dropped by more than 20% this year, 205 goals vs 258. They obviously needed about six Todd Berthatchetmen.
                      I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Let's Go Red Wings!!!!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wow the Pens are taking some bad penalties early
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Bullshit tripping call on Datsyuk. Dude felll.
                            ------------
                            <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• our power play was looking like shit anyway
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• fuck!!! hossa scores.. man our D looks like shit
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X