Clear All

• Is he the Zamboni driver?
    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
      Is he the Zamboni driver?
      He sure was
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Well, not a surprising move. Curious to see who the replacement is:

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...shill-contract

Comment

• Several years too late IMO. Stevie Y should have fired him when he took over
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• No one would have won with the talent here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
              No one would have won with the talent here.
              That's why he got to stay so long with such a bad record...but at some point you have to move on.....

Comment

• Yeah, I’m fine with it. I didn’t like his coaching style early on. Now that we have some decent young players, I’m okay with having someone else guide them.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Several years too late IMO. Stevie Y should have fired him when he took over
                  jaadam hoping his pal Dan Cleary gets hired as the next coach
                  All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Hopefully this moribund, sleepy franchise gets a little more urgent to try to and win.

Comment

• Netted themselves a few years of top 10 picks that are coming up yearly now. They'll be good as long as they get a good coach.

Comment

• It isn't just about top 10 picks. Their defense needs a complete and total overhaul, it is beyond awful.

Comment

• Edvinsson will help along with getting a vet in some way. The success of the young guys and a potentially good coaching hire will make the team far more attractive than they have been. Or use some of the farm to get a guy.

Comment

• They need to do a lot, they have the third worst goal differential in hockey. Hopefully this firing turns the heat up on the front office to do something. I don't think a new coach will make a 39 point difference but we can always hope.

Comment

• Lots of defense in the pipeline.

Comment

• It needs to be here next year then. Get to the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X