No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seider had a check that was similar to Datsyuk in that the guy was coming up to hit him and Seider lowered the shoulder at the last second and leveled him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JGSpartan View Post
      Nice W tonight for the Wings against a solid Rangers team. I think it's getting lost a bit in the rookie excitement but Larkin is having a fantastic year.

Wallstedt wasn't the consensus #1 goalie. It's not like Cossa came out of nowhere. You guys are so horribly wrong on that assessment.

Wallstedt was indeed the consensus #1 but Cossa wasn’t some schleprock. No one is saying Cossa can’t be really good but Wallstedt has been lights out.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• And yeah, Larkin has been fantastic.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wild game at LCA tonight. It looked like they might be able to pull off the comeback but they were just too sloppy and couldn’t handle Toronto’s speed.

Comment

• I can’t believe how good Raymond and Seider are this soon. I’ll be curious to see how much better they look when Vrana returns
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Vrana didn’t waste much time announcing his arrival
              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Too bad their defense has just completely fell apart the last three games

Comment

• Leery with a big game. Good timing to flip him.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Leery with a big game. Good timing to flip him.
                    I somehow read that as “Cleary” and had Ken Holland flashbacks.

Im guessing you meant Leddy and I agree. Trade off the last of the non essentials and promote those young guys next season. Detroit’s weak D is going to be a strength with how well the youth have been performing
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I remember people boohooing giving up a late 2nd for Leddy. I said then if they don't want to keep him they'll at least get the 2 back. Well there ya go.

Comment

• How long is this rebuild supposed to take?

Comment

• As long as it needs to, they got exactly what they wanted from Leddy. A vet to play with their young guys that they'd ship back out later.

Comment

• Every year, they are just trading for picks.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              Every year, they are just trading for picks.
                              no kidding, it’s why Stevie Y has our farm system ranked on the top 3 systems in all of hockey.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• They are 23 points out of a playoff spot. In what year should we expect a playoff appearance? Next year? A couple weeks ago they lost 9-2 to the woeful Coyotes.

Comment

Working...
                                X