Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
    This Fabbri guy they traded for seems to be having a positive effect on the lineup.
    He's pointed in each game. He's definitely helping. Certainly more to it than him though.

Comment

• Fh
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FVD View Post
        This Fabbri guy they traded for seems to be having a positive effect on the lineup.
        I believe I heard Fabbri was a former team mate of Bertuzzi.

I am guessing Yzerman was hoping to catch a bit of player familiarity to ignite a spark.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I figured he was just trying to churn the roster. Not sure hes worried about wins and losses at this time, just trying to turn the roster over and continue to improve it. He's made quite a few small moves, a lot more active than Holland was it seems.
          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• A new GM rarely has attachment to the players he inherited and the team sucks, so everything should be on the table.

Comment

• F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I guess Blashit want Red Wing fans to suffer as long a humanly possible during this rebuild.

Jonathan Ericsson in the game with LA goal pulled????? Of course LA scores as the stupid fuck loses position.

Called up because of the Nemeth injury

Comment

• Why the hell is he still playing?
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I don't think anyone expected miracles in stevie Ys first year or two...We all know he inherited a mess and it will take time.

Comment

• This Fabbri kid is playing nice hockey. Good trade Stevie Y
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                          I don't think anyone expected miracles in stevie Ys first year or two...We all know he inherited a mess and it will take time.
                          I guess but it has been underwhelming so far.

Comment

• Shannahan fired Babcock this afternoon ????

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Shannahan fired Babcock this afternoon ????
                              I would trade Blashit away for Babs any day of the week
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Bring back Babs and send Blashill to Grand Rapids or packing.
                                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Working...
                                X