Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes. It was called off.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• There was a coaches challenge and it was determined to be offside by a hair. At pretty much the same time Boston scored a goal that was clearly offside but held up on the challenge.

Comment

• I have direct TV I have FOX Detroit for the Wings game. I have NBC, NBC Sports and NHL Network and no Boston/Ottawa game what BS!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          There was a coaches challenge and it was determined to be offside by a hair. At pretty much the same time Boston scored a goal that was clearly offside but held up on the challenge.
          Interesting I did not see the Boston one.

Comment

• Rangers can't even lose no matter how hard they try, 10 shots on goal all game. 2-1 blue shirts

Comment

• Comment

• Wing suck and do not deserve to be a playoff team. Period!

Comment

• At least as an organization they deserve to get a break, they have earned it, I'm not upset at all, I'm happy for them and the city, I know u are also

Comment

• As bad as it is to back into the playoffs like this, i still think we have a real shot at winning this series. TB's best player is out and IMO they're not that good.

Starting to rethink our goalie situation.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Wings have nothing to apologize for .... 8 teams in the conference get in and they are 1 of those 8.

Congrats.
                      Forever One!

Comment

• and the east was really tough this year.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Mission accomplished

Comment

• What do you guys think of Blashill? It's a tough year to judge but it seemed like he always got more out of the guys in GR. This wings team is flawed in many ways but I was expecting more
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Like Jimmy Howard said he doesn't want to hear about backing in. Played 82 games and we're in, it's a new season the real season.

Marko how many really good Red Wing teams got bounced in the first round? Every year I say it, just get in anything can happen.

I have a good feeling about playing Tampa, this is my 'March Madness' playoff hockey and I can't wait. I will judge Blashill on the playoffs Jaadam. So far so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Ken wipes his brow and takes a sip.
                                ------------
                                <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

Working...
                                X