Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice play by Helm 1-0 Wings early on vs Philly

Comment

• Good thing the Wings didn't dump Howard like many here wanted.

Comment

• GO WINGS!
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• What a good night for Detroit sports.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I can't believe AA doesn't get more ice time. The dude's speed causes issues for the other team.

Comment

• Wings played really well last night....They outplayed Philly by a good margin.

Comment

• Originally posted by ghandi View Post
                Wings played really well last night....They outplayed Philly by a good margin.
                Yes indeed and it was a very nice playoff style of play. Good game although they sure weren't done any favors with getting on a plane for tonight's game.

I've been one of Howard's biggest critics here but he's really saved our asses. It really couldn't have come at a better time. He's not only taken control of the job going into the playoffs but if he can win a series IF they make it in we might be able to trade him in the offseason.

That contract is just really hard on our cap.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                  I can't believe AA doesn't get more ice time. The dude's speed causes issues for the other team.
                  Agreed
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                    Good thing the Wings didn't dump Howard like many here wanted.
                    He played well last night.

Looks like he is 100% healthy.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                      He played well last night.

Looks like he is 100% healthy.
                      Good thing since they messed up Mrazek by playing him before he was fully healed.

Comment

• Agreed!

Comment

• So, I decide to watch one regular season hockey game all year...
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They may have screwed themselves. Philly got a point in OT.

Comment

• That game was bullshit. The team didn't get to the hotel until 3am after they just played a game. There's no way the win that game.

Win in New York and they're in
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I told you after I saw they had to travel for a back to back with Boston rested, there would be no way they would compete.

Edit: I don't get it.

They do not play any back to back in the playoffs even if they are in the same city, why does the league insist on scheduling back to backs with travel?

OK, I know. Because the regular season games don't count, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X