No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As opposed to most other "hockey" town crowds where they START watching once their team is in it.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Ftr, I was surprised to see that anyone here was still watching the NHL after the wings got bounced. That seems to be the norm back that way after your team is out, you stop watching altogether.

Well yeah, you're the true hockey fan.

Comment

• And a real fan that doesn't bug out after the team I follow gets bounced.

Been a hockey fan since '72 (5 years old)
        19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I know right

Comment

• I can't watch any sport after my team is out with the exception of the Superbowl.

But hey, every other Detroit team has been to their respective show except the Lions. I'd never see a damn Superbowl otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              I don't think they're rooting for ANA as much as they hope to see CHI lose.
              I meant to follow that post up with another one saying "best of luck to whoever you're rooting for" but we had just finished a 17 hour flight from South Africa to the US and I fell asleep.

Opps. Good luck to your freaks Gonz.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's all good brother.. .

Comment

• Go Ducks!!

Game 7 NY - Caps starting now!

Comment

• Looks like the Oilers are out on Babcock, they're finishing up a deal for Todd McLellan. Nice pickup for Edmonton.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• How predictable was that? The Capitals losing game 7 after being up 3-1, blowing a 2 game lead in the series? The Red Wings didn't hold the title as biggest chokers of all time with a 2 game lead in a series very long. Never fear - Ken Holland is here!

Comment

• When you are in it every year you get lots of chances to f it up.
                        AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• Ken Holland's new motto.

Comment

• Oh yeah, by the way Gonz. If the Ducks win it all (I have posted this before) my brother in law reminded me he is friends with Ryan Kesler. Tonight he said if the Ducks win the Cup, Ryan will bring it to my sisters house at a BBQ this summer, how cool would that be?

Comment

• Am I invited? I'll bring food.
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                                Oh yeah, by the way Gonz. If the Ducks win it all (I have posted this before) my brother in law reminded me he is friends with Ryan Kesler. Tonight he said if the Ducks win the Cup, Ryan will bring it to my sisters house at a BBQ this summer, how cool would that be?
                                Effin Fn A

Go Ducks!

Comment

Working...
                                X