No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrazek stands tall. Nyquist in the shootout. Wings win three in a row for the first time this season.
    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Oullet scored his first NHL goal tonight. I hope they don't send him back down. They need to trade Kindl or Quiency and let the youngin stay up
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Gordie Howe suffered another major stroke today and is in ICU.

It does not sound good.
        Last edited by DanO; December 2, 2014, 05:06 PM.
        I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Well that sucks.
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• "It does not sound good."
            -------------------------------------------Not at all.
            Last edited by DanO; December 2, 2014, 05:06 PM.
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Montreal Canadian Jean Beliveau passed yesterday at the age of 83.

Comment

• RIP Jean.
                GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Gordie apparently didn't suffer a stroke yesterday. FOX Sports

I guess it could have been a minor stroke, but major stroke was ruled out.
                  ------------
                  <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• I heard it was another minor one.
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Stephen Weiss scored another goal and 2 assists last night. I will continue to eat crow and be fine with it
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• He's healthy

Comment

• I don't care what he is, he's producing and the team is playing really well. I'll go back to my crow now.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Health is a big factor Hoss.

Comment

• Went to bed with the Wings down 2-0 in the first period. I thought I'd wake up to a loss but these Wings keep finding ways to put wins together.

Nice comeback
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Howie played a great 2nd and 3rd periods.

Comment

Working...
                                X