No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleary used to be a valuable player to the team. He was turning into Homer 2.0 in front of the net. Then all the sudden he went from 0 to suck in the blink of an eye.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Z's back is acting up again. Sweden is calling it a herniated disc.

I think it's great these players giving it their all for their countries but guys like Z and Pav are going to be wrecked when they come back. These games are all playoff tough intensity games
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• That SUCKS!
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Z pulled out of the olympics and might need surgery on his back. Doesn't look good for the Wings
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• WoW! That' SUCKS!
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• This is actually very stupid.

When it was announced earlier that he may have a ruptured disc I guaranteed Mrs. Malto he would not finish the season and be available for the playoffs.

The only thing that cures a ruptured disc is surgery. Wings were not going to put him under the knife while the season was still going unless he could not walk (been there, done that).

This will be a major blow to NHL allowing their players to play in the Olympics and I guarantee you if another player suffers an injury, it will guarantee NHL players will no longer be able to participate. (If that has not already been decided)

Fucking Cleary did not score again last night.

Cut that bastard!
              I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Super glad Russia was knocked out of the Olympics. That will give Dats a week to rest his knee. I'm not expecting Z to play again this year so if Weiss wants to show he was worth his overpriced contract, this is the time

I'd really like to eat crow on that one..
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• .......and friggen Cleary didn't score again last night. Cut that bastard!;-)

Comment

• Please cut him!!!
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• At the pond tonight for CAR v ANA. I have my daughter and her identical twin friends in tow. Should be interesting for their first game.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Get them a red wings jersy Gonz
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ANA just traded away DUSTIN PENNER (13G, 32Points) to the CAPS for a 4th round pick.

Foooook

It makes no sense. ANA was so much better w/ him in the lineup. It makes no sense from the outside looking in.

Comment

• Dumping salary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                              Dumping salary.
                              I hope that is not the ONLY reason because ANA did not need to dump salary for the sake of dumping salary (especially while he was just in his 1st year back with the team as a FA signing). The chemistry he had with his line mates (that all came up and won 1 cup together) was impeccable

I hear ANA (like several other teams) is after a NY Islander player (Thomas Vanek (sp?)).

Better be a damn good reason to break up the team chemistry of the NHL's top team to date.

Comment

• Trade deadline is approching and the good GM's are looking to bolster their playoff team. The Salary Cap has changed how the trading takes place.

Haven't been watching. Has he missed games due to injury?

Comment

Working...
                                X