Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
    Well that fookin sucked

ZETTERBERG and DATS are still dynamic, throw in a goalie and you have instant competitor.

I don't know what some of you bitch aboot.

Question: If you only had one ticket and could attend a SC Playoff game 7, on Mothers Day at 7pm, would you go?

it's not 'wife's' day ... it's mother's day. Send the old bag some flowers and enjoy the game.
    Forever One!

Comment

• Mothers Day trumps anything less than a Conference Final game 7, give the ticket to Mom?

Comment

• "super fine dano...i'll call you soon and give you the details.."
        ------------------------------I'll be waiting.

Wings have won all their games in OT. Ducks one. It's been a great series. Time to take it home boys without the OT anxiety.
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Masspartan View Post
          it's not 'wife's' day ... it's mother's day. Send the old bag some flowers and enjoy the game.
          ha

check on the flowers

Originally posted by Fraquar View Post
          Mothers Day trumps anything less than a Conference Final game 7, give the ticket to Mom?
          not an option
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            Well that fookin sucked

ZETTERBERG and DATS are still dynamic, throw in a goalie and you have instant competitor.

I don't know what some of you bitch aboot.

Question: If you only had one ticket and could attend a SC Playoff game 7, on Mothers Day at 7pm, would you go?

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
            ha

check on the flowers

not an option
            Yup. You make her a nice dinner and give her advance notice that a ticket is available and you want to witness the game in person. You did not set the schedule, that asshole Bettman did and that is one of the reasons you really dislike him.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• And there goes both 8 seeds.

No magic run this year.

Comment

• Ahhhhhhh!

Already up and at em for three hours, heading into work and really looking forward to a 10:30 PM faceoff!

Comment

• Try being up at 4AM for the game! Yeah not fun
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Re: Red Wings

Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                    Try being up at 4AM for the game! Yeah not fun
                    I'd much rather do that than have to stay up late. I have to get up at 4 every week day for work anyways. I was lazy this morning and woke up around 5:45.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                      Try being up at 4AM for the game! Yeah not fun
                      Actually, that would work out better for me too. I am usually already up by then.

Comment

• Once they get in the Eastern time zone where they belong you won't have to worry about stupid-assed starting times in the first round.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• or second or third
                          Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Originally posted by CaptainBlue View Post
                            I'd much rather do that than have to stay up late. I have to get up at 4 every week day for work anyways. I was lazy this morning and woke up around 5:45.
                            Originally posted by Malto Marko View Post
                            Actually, that would work out better for me too. I am usually already up by then.
                            I'm a night owl.. I'd much rather stay up all night than get up early.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Game time matters not....The outcome is ....and for the answer to that kindly refer to last week's post 8595....yer welcome.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                I'm a night owl.. I'd much rather stay up all night than get up early.

To another level, I can't even nap for any amount of time during daylight hours lest you want a crankier than normal me on your hands.
                                19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

Working...
                                X