No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, what a game!! lol Give the Wings credit they played a hell of a game. Winning still feels a whole lot better than losing!

Comment

• Thank goodness we won that one. That 4-0 shelling at home was a real kick to the balls. Brunner made up for his last game and Howard played excellent.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Ya know, I'd be content with 14 more OT victories.

My heart probably wouldn't be, though.

Comment

• It's scary to watch how many mistakes this team makes. But I guess that's what happens when you have so many young players.

Comment

• Didn't see the entire game, just the first two periods. From what I saw the Wings looked much better. They came out flying. They need to play that way again on Wednesday. Props to the fans at the game for motivating the Wings. They were really loud and electrifying.

Comment

• Huge, titanic win last night. A lot of these young guys are getting their trial by fire. We're on the other end of the equation this playiffs. As successful as the Wngs have been the last 20 years they've had bad stretches where they lose 1 goal games by the bucketful and a lot of OT losses. Even when they won a Stanley Cup they were in the middle of that rut.

Comment

• Huge, titanic win last night.
                not quite the imagery you want...
                I'm just saying...

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Is that an iceberg in Anaheim?
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Whatever penguin took that picture from the iceberg could have at least said TURN. Also, call off the investigation, the reason for the sinking; there were four giant shotgun shells smoking on top of that boat.

For the Wings, I hope now that they do get to the second round ( a little more than I cared about before tying the series). I feel like every hard fought game in the playoffs can only help the yoots for next year and beyond. Even dug out the old number 91 sweater for luck (it may actually be the lucky beer stain), but either way, it will be worn (tightly) for the pending late night games.
                    Where are we going; and what's up with this hand basket?

Comment

• Wings are done!!!
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Some great games going on Cindy lost to the Islander again 6-4 and Ottawa (Bryan Murray GM / Paul MacLean HC) tied Montreal in the last few seconds with their goalie pulled. Going into OT -Price is out hurt now for Montreal.

Comment

• That was fast lol Ottawa wins 3-2 in OT

Comment

• Ottawa wins in OT.

Wow, the Canadiens have fallen apart in the playoffs again.

Comment

• They totally choked tonight, were winning till less than a min left in the game.

Comment

• Sharks score in the opening minutes trying to sweep #3 seeded Vancouver

Comment

Working...
                                X