No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ya. They signed Edvinsson to an NHL deal. A lot of other defensemen are close.

Comment

• It's more than just the defensemen, they need a couple good defensive forwards. They need an overall team defensive philosophy, you don't need top 10 picks to acquire grinders. It is way too easy to get through the neutral zone on this team and they give up way too many goals.

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowMeiser View Post

jaadam hoping his pal Dan Cleary gets hired as the next coach
        Clearly was a good story that just kept getting worse and worse. It was infuriating watching Holland operate there at the end
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Tuesday is the lottery. This is our year to move up!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Speaking of drafts, Sebastian Cossa has turned it on recently. Maybe Stevie Y wasn't crazy for trading up to get him.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Someone on Twitter noted that firing Blashill's going to mean little unless Chris Illitch is willing to spend more than the $800k a year he was spending on Blashill.

Long story short, the Red Wings are fucked, because Chris I. is a fucking cheapskate. Just like his ownership of the Tigers; everything is done on the cheap.

Comment

• The team is so far away talent wise,.I'm not sure a Barry Trotz would make a difference.

Comment

• They need Reggie Dunlop.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• They could also use Eddie Shore and Toe Blake, bring back some old time hockey.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
                      Someone on Twitter noted that firing Blashill's going to mean little unless Chris Illitch is willing to spend more than the $800k a year he was spending on Blashill.

Long story short, the Red Wings are fucked, because Chris I. is a fucking cheapskate. Just like his ownership of the Tigers; everything is done on the cheap.
                      There’s no way Yzerman will not get the coach he wants because of money.

Trotz is the hire and I hope they make it
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I heard Barry Trotz has really bad Halitosis.
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I don’t care if he can get the wins
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                            I don’t care if he can get the wins
                            Me either. I don't have to smell it. Just something I heard.
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Red Wings get the 8th pick.

Comment

• Looks like they’ve at least stopped the trend of falling in the lottery. It’s a start
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X