Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last nights game was entertaining.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Maybe for you. I turned it off after Boston went up 4-1 in the first. Turned it back on the moment Boston scored tobmake it 5-4. Figured i was bad voodoo for the Wings amd turned it off for good.
      Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Wings won three straight against decent teams and then blow one against a bad team. They were able to score a power play goal on the road again but they had a number of opportunities including one in overtime that could have helped them put this game out of reach.

It was good to have Helm back.

Jensen has been a bit of a surprise. He seems to have a knack for jumping into the offensive play. Could be decent in the future.

AA barely seemed to play tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post

He laced his skates up left over right rather than right over left. Those are the sort of things you have to learn before Holland's Red Wings can trust you with ice time.

Comment

• Ice time for last nights game

AA 10:54
            Sheahan 17:20

What the f is going on with this organization? Sheahan is playing top 3 minutes, what the hell am I missing?

0 goal, 7 assists, - 13

TERRIBLE!!
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
              Wings won three straight against decent teams and then blow one against a bad team. They were able to score a power play goal on the road again but they had a number of opportunities including one in overtime that could have helped them put this game out of reach.

It was good to have Helm back.

Jensen has been a bit of a surprise. He seems to have a knack for jumping into the offensive play. Could be decent in the future.

Yep, Detroit had a good chance to gain some more points against a Buffalo team and then a struggling Rangers team this coming Sunday at home. I wouldn't be surprised to see them drop the one on Sunday as well.
              All emotions can be traced back to two basic ones........love and fear.

Comment

• Yes, the fact that Sheahan is still playing as much as he does is bizarre.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Ice time for last nights game

AA 10:54
                  Sheahan 17:20

What the f is going on with this organization? Sheahan is playing top 3 minutes, what the hell am I missing?

0 goals, 7 assists, - 13

TERRIBLE!!
                  Originally posted by Tom View Post
                  Yes, the fact that Sheahan is still playing as much as he does is bizarre.
                  Those Sheahan stats are for 44 games not a few months. That's terrible
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• So basically he's scored ZERO goals and gets 1 assist every 6 games and he's still playing a ton of minutes.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• If he scores a goal he might get a 10-year extension.

Comment

• Another OT loss. And shut out again. Good times.

Comment

• At least we got a point out of the game tonight.

Can anyone guess who clocked the second highest ice time amoungst Detroit forwards? With 18:05 of ice time a long with a whooping 1 shot on goal it's Sheahan!!

More ice time than AA, Larkin, Z, Mantha etc. Blashill needs to be fired.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Sheahan even got 1:30 of ice time on the power play while AA got 0:00.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Just heard Vanek and Larkin are out the next couple days too
                              Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Sheahan is going to play the whole game!!
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X