Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    I don't think it is that, I think it is the opposite. He is guilty of over valuing the young talent and relying on that. They have a lot of good young players but outside of Larkin no true standouts. The Wings use to be great at determining what young prospects to keep and which ones they flipped. Now they don't deal anyone. I'm not sure if it is because the league is less enamored with these players or the Wings don't want to deal them.
    Bingo.

Pavel and Hank are still the best players the Wings have. BUT in the second half they have not been better (most nights) than the opponents best players.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Mrazek couldn't have picked a worse time to go cold. Howard is starting over him in a crucial game tonight.

Balls.
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I think Howard will be going the rest of the way. Good decision.

Comment

• They got the W tonight. There's still some hope!

Comment

• Boston was winning. Did they win?
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Unfortunately they did
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                Mrazek couldn't have picked a worse time to go cold. Howard is starting over him in a crucial game tonight.

Balls.
                Are you sure he went cold or is his groin pull still bothering him?

.......just sayin.

I am sayin they did not give him enough time to rest it when he injured it earlier in the season. Now, they are paying the price.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I can be on board for that way of thinking. I keep forgetting that we're dealing with hockey aka Top Secret information. They guard all injuries like its the pentagon. They're saying he's sick. Which means his dick got chopped off.
                  F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• "Which means his dick got chopped off."
                    ------------------------------Really? That SUCKS. Did they reattach it?
                    GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Howard or Mrazek need to get hot.

The games coming up against Boston and Philly will most likely decide who gets in.
                      AAL - Glover Quinn

Comment

• ^Ya think.
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Apparently Pavel may be going back to Russia after this season.

[ame]https://twitter.com/NHLonNBCSports/status/716436343044182016[/ame]
                          Lions free since 6/23/2020

Comment

• Report: Niklas Lidstrom may leave for Sweden (and Red Wings would be stuck with his cap hit).

Sincerely,

The year 1998, 2001, 2003, etc...

Comment

• Red Wings looked tired in Toronto tonight, after playing Minnesota at the Joe last night, but win 3-2. Leapfrog Boston for the time being for 3rd place playoff spot. Howard was extremely sharp as the Leafs had the ice tilted their way all game, but didn't get the bounces.

Comment

• F you Babs!

Good win boys, we needed it.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X