No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor abound that Toronto really wants to trade for Pulkkinen.
    Wouldn't be surprised if Babcock tries to swing some trades for a few Red Wings to come over and help the rebuild/install his style of play.

Comment

• I would hope they don't give up Pulkkinen.

Would you dumb asses stop arguing about who the most annoying fans in the world are, completely fucking up this thread? You can't prove it, and what difference does it really make? They both suck, period.
      ------------
      <<< Jana Cova ...again (8 <<<

Comment

• Ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew View Post
          I would hope they don't give up Pulkkinen.

Would you dumb asses stop arguing about who the most annoying fans in the world are, completely fucking up this thread? You can't prove it, and what difference does it really make? They both suck, period.
          I'd give up Pulkkinen and B. Smith for Morgan Rielly and maybe a mid round draft pick.
          Last edited by Habib21; June 2, 2015, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by chemiclord View Post
            We beg to differ.

Sincerely,

Boston Red Sox, New England Patriots, Boston Celtics, and Boston Briuns fans.
            Amen
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Habib21 View Post
              I'd give up Pulkkinen and B. Smith for Morgan Rielly and maybe a mid round draft pick.
              I don't know man, he's going to be a good one. I'm thinking T Selanne 2.0

I'd hang onto him and I'd be extremely surprised if Blashil is onboard with letting him go since he had so much success with him at GR.

Between Pulk, Mantha and Larkin we have some decent talent in the wings. We just need someone on D to help out.
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• They are past the point of being able to dump Franzens contract but regardless, paying him to take up a spot while he nurses his headache does not help the team.

Two slightly above average blue liners can make the difference between this team struggling and getting back to their winning ways.
                I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• I can guarantee you he won't be Selenne 2.0. That is a hard level to touch. But he's going to be good.

Comment

• I hope he will be good. He's been torching the AHL, but that doesn't always translate to the NHL level. Look no further than his teammate Miele for proof of that. Don't get me wrong, I think he'll make it in the NHL, but I'm not sold on him being a huge difference maker. Maybe more like Hudler 2.0.
                    Goalies at the NHL level are far harder to blast 20 footers through than at the AHL level. I'm higher on the likes of Athanasiou/Larkin/Bertuzzi to be honest. Crossing fingers Mantha still turns out.

If we can get a bluechip Defensive player in a package for Pulk..... I'd pull the trigger. But I won't be angry if we keep Pulk either. ;)

Comment

• The only trigger Holland pulls now is between his legs

Comment

• Andrei Vasilevskiy comes up big tonight!!

Oh right - who is Andrei Vasilevskiy?

The back up goalie for Tampa, played 16 games all year. Comes in in crunch time, while the Blackhawks were on a power play half way through the 3rd (starter Bishop hurt his arm). Another example of this position in the NHL were you really don't see that much difference from starter to backup.

Comment

• and...Dan Cleary pitching for one more year. Ken Holland it's up too you old buddy....don't leave us hanging!

Comment

• If he is back, I do not blame Babcock for leaving and it makes clear who was the one who was insistent on carrying the dead weight.
                            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Habib21 View Post
                              Crossing fingers Mantha still turns out.
                              Im giving him a pass this year. Starting the year off on the IR for 2 months was tough. I'm sure a full training camp and coming in healthy / in shape will make a world of difference.
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                                Im giving him a pass this year. Starting the year off on the IR for 2 months was tough. I'm sure a full training camp and coming in healthy / in shape will make a world of difference.
                                I would tend to agree..... but who knows.

On another note: Rumor that Detroit may be interested in trading Nyquist and other prospects for Rick Nash.

Haven't really thought about this one much..... but could be interesting depending on the prospects. Wouldn't want to give up an major prospects with Nyquist for him.... more like the Sproul/Lashoff/Nastasiuk or possibly Callahan prospects. If Detroit was to include either Kindl or Weiss in it as well I probably be okay with it.

Comment

Working...
                                X