No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Horward hurt his groin pretty badly tonight. He had to be taken out on a stretcher. Poor guy just made the all-star team too.

Comment

• He was having a great year too.
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• horrible night for the Wings
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Hate to see Jimmy go down like that, I'm sure that is the only time a Red Wing goalie was taken off by stretcher. Having said that, with the rules and 'michelin man' padding, goalies are a dime a dozen in todays NHL.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Having said that, with the rules and 'michelin man' padding, goalies are a dime a dozen in todays NHL.
            No, not really but the good news is the Wings backup and Griffins starter are both above average in talent.
            I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Well its time to see what Petr Mrazek can do. Both Howard and Gustavsson will be on the IR for awhile. Gus is still a few weeks away with a shoulder injury.

Lets see what the youngin can do
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Where is the best place to park for a Wings game? Joe Louis Parking Arena Garage?

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                  Well its time to see what Petr Mrazek can do. Both Howard and Gustavsson will be on the IR for awhile. Gus is still a few weeks away with a shoulder injury.

Lets see what the youngin can do
                  He will do well. He looked good his last stint up and was only replaced because Howard got healthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                    Where is the best place to park for a Wings game? Joe Louis Parking Arena Garage?
                    Yes.

Edit: Cobo Roof works well also but JLA garage has walkways to the entrance.

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Mrazek has been playing well. We'll see what he can do with consistent work.
                        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Any speculation as to how long Howard will be out?

Comment

• ..............Until he's healed.
                            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• DanO is just on his game the last couple of days!
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bimmer84 View Post
                                Where is the best place to park for a Wings game? Joe Louis Parking Arena Garage?
                                I always park on cobo roof. Specially for the wings. It might take some time to leave, but its the most abundant parking and just feet away from JLA.

Comment

Working...
                                X