No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL.. Yeah but I thought we were going to get someone good damn it!

In hindsight I like the old way better. Spend every friggin dollar instead of having money left over. We couldve used another top 6 forward or Dman right about now.
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's time for the Wings to start rounding back into form.
      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• The Wings went into the season with 7 defensemen on the roster and have since traded for Quincey. I'm not quite sure what you think 5 million is going to buy on the open market, but it's surely not going to buy what you consider a top 6 forward.

What the Wings are dealing with are injuries. Injuries to their goalies, best defenseman and best forwards They have relied heavily on Lidstrom for 20 years. When he's hurt, their defense goes from great to mediocre. There was nobody available in free agency that was going to step in for these injuries. They tried to get Jagr, but he wasn't coming here, other than that, it wasn't a great market. You hope they get healthy in time for the playoffs, but this is the way the NHL is. Generally when the Wings are healthy going into the playoffs they go deep in the playoffs, if they aren't they don't.

Comment

• I do not feel like this isn't their year or that the injury bug is going to fuck us.

I think Lidstrom is only sitting out because he might have had a small nagging (but playable) injury and Babs wanted to get him some rest. So he could be back tomorrow but I would prefer to rest him a little more, and Kindl is also a maybe for Sat. with Ericsson making good progress and Franzen feeling better.

I just really hope Helm comes back for his first playoff game with a big fire in his belly
          2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Yeah I don't know about Lids man.. I thought the same thing until they put out last week that he had a setback. I think superman is hurting.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• 15 years ago tonight..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlWMitUqMNo"]NHL Greatest Rivalries Vol 5:3/26/97: Colorado Avalanche vs Detroit Red Wings - YouTube[/ame]
              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Hell of a game last night. Nyquist got his first goal on a be-a-u-tiful no look, backhand, through the legs pass from Datsyuk
                2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                  (responding to his request for no thanks necessary email)

Hey Bill,

You're too much man. A man's man, if you will.

Your character shines through loud and clear across the net.

I told my father about how much effort you put into procuring the comped tix despite the fact you and I have never technically met. Being an old school man himself, with zero affinity for the internet, he found the relationship odd. He asked why would he do that for you?

It was an easy answer for me, the guy is apparently a good judge of character.

Ha....No....I told him, "I really don't know why he would do it and I am not going to question his motives. All I know is that it was an unsolicited offer, which tells me, without asking, that he's a considerate person to do something like that for someone he has never met."

And who am I to deny someone like that an opportunity to help another person out?

What I was hoping to send you was my game day book from the game and to insert a quick thank you note. I would still like to do that if you would oblige me with an address.

But I won't push that anymore as you have made it clear that your satisfaction is found in the appreciation of others.

You, MY FRIEND, have my unwavering appreciation.

If there is anyway I can get back to a Lions game to meet you in person, I would like to see that happen in short order.

You take care of yourself (redacted) so we can talk draft non-sense on the forum.

Best regards,
                  G

Gonz, Gonz, Gonz,......You certainly do go overboard....Dano, Stee and Malto are also making me blush with their comments.

I apologize for not responding sooner. I have been in the hospital again, but everything is great now.

The game day photo diary you emailed me was fabulous Gonz, Thanks very much.

Now to answer your questions.

Why did I do it?.....Because I could

Why you?....Because you were there.

Have a great day everyone!!!!
                  Last edited by The Cat; April 4, 2012, 08:43 AM.

Comment

• Glad you are out and things are well, Bill.
                    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Nice to see you posting again, Bill.
                      "Don?t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. - Bob Marley "

Comment

• Good to see the cat is out of the bag again. Some of us were gettin' a little worried.

Comment

• "............but everything is great now."
                          ---------------------------GREAT news. Let's keep it that way. :-)
                          GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Cat View Post
                            Gonz, Gonz, Gonz,......You certainly do go overboard....Dano, Stee and Malto are also making me blush with their comments.

I apologize for not responding sooner. I have been in the hospital again, but everything is great now.

The game day photo diary you emailed me was fabulous Gonz, Thanks very much.

Now to answer your questions.

Why did I do it?.....Because I could

Why you?....Because you were there.

Have a great day everyone!!!!
                            <looking down at the ground....kicking at it>

Ah, schucks

Like I said, you're something else Mr. C. In a very good way.
                            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• get a room guys
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Hockey season starts Wednesday.

Who is growing playoff beards? I still haven't shaven since last year. Letting it grow until we win the Cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X