No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well you can bet they will bring their A game against the Wings.

Comment

• Way to go, Cat!

Enjoy, Gonz!!
      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Have fun Gonz and GO WINGS!!!!
        GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• All kudos go to our beloved BILL C aka EL GATO and his mind blowing consideration.

My younger bro and his gal will be there in the local newspaper suite (where we have become accustomed to watching games), so we might join them at some point during the game.
          19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Very nice Cat.
            GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Nice!! Have fun Gonz!! Go Wings..
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• uh oh

Wings' Nicklas Lidstrom not showing signs of improvement

Nicklas Lidstrom was hit in the ankle with a puck against Colorado on Feb. 25. (David Guralnick / Detroit News)

Anaheim — Nicklas Lidstrom feels worse and seems more frustrated.
                Todd Bertuzzi will return to the lineup Wednesday night against the Ducks.
                Joey MacDonald will start in goal for the Red Wings, in a move planned with back-to-back games on the schedule.
                Pavel Datsyuk says he is feeling better every day, but there is no schedule for his return to the lineup.
                That is the status of the Wings' lineup as they continue to grapple with the most difficult stretch of their season. The six-game losing streak early on had nothing over the current rash of injuries and the 3-6-1 stretch at a crucial point of the season, when the Blues are pulling away from the Red Wings in the Central Division and the Predators are catching up to them.
                But perhaps the most worrisome aspect of the situation is the deep bone bruise on Lidstrom's ankle that is proving stubborn to heal.
                When general manager Ken Holland first announced that the Red Wings' mainstay for two decades had gone down with the deep bruise he said it might keep Lidstrom out of the lineup for a few games. But Holland allowed that bone bruises are sometimes more stubborn.
                This one is proving to be so.
                Lidstrom skated even more briefly Wednesday at the Honda Center than he had in the previous two days, when the Wings were preparing to play the Kings.
                "I was more sore today when I skated," Lidstrom said.
                "I don't think it's good, so they want me to be more cautious about it."
                Lidstrom said there has been some discussion of shutting him down completely, until the healing shows more signs of progress.
                "We've talked about it and I'm sure they've talked to the coaching staff about what the next step will be.
                "But it's still day-to-day."
                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• lol I read the title of that article and thought to myself "well no shit, he's almost 42 and is 1 norris away from tying the record...what the hell could he improve on?"
                  2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Hmmmmmm.

Not good news.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                      Well you can bet they will bring their A game against the Wings.
                      Apparently so.

DET made it a gimme due to injury.

Still fun to see in person.
                      19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• I'd go to any NHL game. Even if I don't like the teams.

Comment

• Man we're playing great hockey!!

Get it together boys.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• When does the real season start?

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                              When does the real season start?
                              April 9.

Comment

• So basically 3 weeks? I hope Lids and Dats get healthy. We need a kickstart here really soon.

With Capt'n hurting I'm glad we made the Quincy trade to beef up the D. No one can replace Lidstrom but it'll help have the added depth.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X