Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn!!! 22 homes games in a row. That's seriously amazing
    F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Datsyuk has no equal

Comment

• While I think this team should be looking for an extra Dman and a "Dallas Drake" type player for the playoffs, can you imagine if we landed Rick Nash?

I'd give up everyone except Dats, Z, Lids, Franzen and Howard for him. I've heard the price of Filpulla, Brandon Smith and draft picks would be too high of a price..... pfsstttt.. please if that were the case I'd fly to that shithole state of OiHO and pick him up myself.

Adding a PF like Rick Nash doesn't come along often. He's 6'4 and can score in bunches. Line him up with Pav and it's all she wrote. Can you imagine Dats - Franzen on one line with Z and Franzen on the second?

Blue Jackets aren't going to trade him to The D but it's fun to think about. A trade like that would be like resurrecting the Shanny deal all over again. I'd do it in a heartbeat.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• also the Wings have made an offer to TB for Kubina.. Come on Stevie Y, trade us all your good players then come back home!!
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            Datsyuk has no equal
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8SLwuuE97s"]Datsyuk Great Late Game Winner - 02/17/12 - YouTube[/ame]
            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• That's so fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Love the Mick on the goal "OH MY GOD"! 22 LOL!

Comment

• Im in full Red Wing mode now, this streak is comparable to playoff hockey!!

Comment

Love the Mick on the goal "OH MY GOD"! 22 LOL!
                    lol.. Mick is awesome indeed.. I love the part in that video where he was like "wooooo hoooooo"

Great move by Dats.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• The goal by Dats was a classic for the ages!
                      I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Lidstrom and Zetterberg both made incredible passes, and deserve just as much credit as Datsyuk on that goal.

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
                          Lidstrom and Zetterberg both made incredible passes, and deserve just as much credit as Datsyuk on that goal.
                          Ya, but all hockey players know the guy that gets it in the net is the one that gets the video. Hank and Lids were just doing their jobs.;-)
                          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

Winged Wheel meets the Winged Helmet. Two of the most iconic symbols in sports.

Comment

• Kubina traded to the Flyers.

Comment

• Quote:
                                Originally Posted by WingsFan

Winged Wheel meets the Winged Helmet. Two of the most iconic symbols in sports.
                                They actually look bemused. Who knows, maybe some of the championship tendencies will rub off on the football helmet.
                                Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

Working...
                                X