Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
    Better start developing some goaltending prospects though. After Howard, the cupboard is pretty bare.
    I dunno. When McDonald came up he reminded me of how Howard looked when he came up and tried to adjust to the bigs.

They have the luxury of bringing them up looking at them then sending them back to work on their weaknesses.

As long as Holland is in charge, goaltending will be addressed.
    I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• MacDonald is a 32 year old journeyman. He is insurance at this point that I hope we don't need.

Comment

• I'm still holding out that Thomas McCollum will turn into a nice prospect. He was VERY highly rated when he fell to us years ago. I know he's struggled last year but I think he's going to surprise.

Hell people we ready to give up on Howard because he looked only mediocre in the minors. Maybe Sir Thomas will step it up in the bigs as well.
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• First he has to work his way up to Grand Rapids.

Comment

• HILLER with the SO last night for ANA.

Watch out if he stays healthy this year
            19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              HILLER with the SO last night for ANA.

Watch out if he stays healthy this year
              ANA has a hockey team?
              F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• I wish they'd get Brunnstrom in the lineup. I want to see what the kid can do.
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'd like it if the Wings played a game once in a while.

Comment

• lol.. yeah no kidding.
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Brunstrom = new shiny thing for Jad

Comment

• I think it's safe to say McCollum is not going to make it with the wings.

He has regressed each of the last two seasons and has a terrible professional record.

Petr Mrazek is the best goalie prospect we have right now and he is probably the most dominate goalie in the OHL.

As for if J-Ho got hurt this year, that's why we signed Conklin again
                        2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          Brunstrom = new shiny thing for Jad
                          Yeah pretty much! We need another shot of youth scoring in the lineup in a bad way. Dats and Z can't do it all and Mule can never stay healthy. We need another youth movement and I hope Brunstrom starts it.
                          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• and it sounds like he'll be in the lineup tonight!!
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• How did he play?

Comment

• He didn't. Healthy scratch.

Comment

Working...
                                X