No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think (depending on what Lidstrom does) that they will make a heavy play for Shae Weber.

Comment

• I'm not entirely sure what you guys are talking about, how can we get Shea Weber if not via trade? He's an RFA right now and has been tendered so he can't be offer-sheeted and is rumored to want to sign a short deal (3-5 years) then he will be UFA and we can make a push for him. Whereas Suter is a UFA next year and we can make a good push for him.
      2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• yup
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Holland is hot on the trail for defense as he has seen the past three years be a problem at the blue line. He is also looking for a goalie.

No one is giving up a goalie but, someone will trade a top notch defensman for a top forward. Wings are rich in forwards.

Could see a sign and trade during the season (.........naw, never mind, no way Nashville will trade with the Wings) for Weber.
          I long for a Lions team that is consistently competitive.

Comment

• Weber could sign a 1 year contract and then become unrestricted next year. At least thats what I took from the article.

Comment

• Yea he could but Nashville won't

You really think they can't read between the lines? If he says he wants less than a 3 yr deal I think they will almost certainly trade him. People are talking about trading him for Stamkos, we are not going to get him from a division rival for the peanuts you refer to as our forward depth. After Zetterberg and Datsyuk and maybe an un-injured Franzen, who would they want when they can get someone like Stamkos or Parise.
              2013 2014 AAL: Glover Quin #27

Comment

• i was thinking the same thing..
                F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• The only way the Wings get him is in FA. I was working with the assumption he would be a UFA in 2012. That does not seem to be likely.

Comment

• Holland and Osgood joint press conference at noon eastern tomorrow.
                    I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• I hope he's retiring.

Comment

• (Osgood, not Holland)

Comment

• I like the Wings offseason so far

Comment

• From what I hear, Osgood will be announcing his retirement tomorrow. I'm led to believe that he will be getting some position within the organization (although I heard three different jobs from three different people, so I suspect that part is pure speculation).

Comment

• "I like the Wings offseason so far"

Me too. Seems like solid signings and keeping their options open for the trade deadline.

Comment

• What a heckuva career the kid had for the Wings.
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X