Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still on board DanO..Wings in 7.

Comment

• Smith will get some time in Detroit next year. Mostly play in GR for another year though. Getting some good experience as a Black Ace now, and for another month.

Comment

• Game 7 at the Shark tank should be a great one....This will be quite shocking if they can pul this off after being down 3-0 in the series.....

Comment

• I gotta say, I was only watching on a little pirated screen on the PC, but that last five minutes last night was some of the wildest hockey I've ever seen. It was literally end to end, as fast as their legs could carry them. I think Game 7 will either be like that throughout, or it'll be one of those 7-0 jobs where one team just destroys the other early.
          I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by FCRhodes View Post
            Smith will get some time in Detroit next year. Mostly play in GR for another year though. Getting some good experience as a Black Ace now, and for another month.
            oh no shit? I didnt know he was on the Black Aces right now. Thats awesome.
            F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• It's probably the least publicized feud in sports outside Detroit. There is genuine dislike bordering on hatred between Bettman and the entire front office of the Red Wings. Goes back to Illitch and the Wings siding with the players during the lockout. Fueled even more after Bettman disrespected the Red Wings in the finals with Pittsburgh. Mike Illitch refused to shake hands.

Chris Osgood Rips Gary Bettman. http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index....s_to_stop.html

Comment

• Sigh. Same old stuff. Wings players defending their fans. What a shock. Give it up. Bettman and the Red Wings organization do not hate each other.

Comment

• There is an old saying don't bite the hand that feeds you (Bettman) knows the Red Wings bring in a lot of $$$$.

The Detroit Red Wings’ dramatic 3-1 victory over the San Jose Sharks in Tuesday’s Game 6 of the Western Conference semifinals delivered a record audience for Fox Sports Detroit.

The telecast registered a 19.5 household rating and 26 share in the Detroit metro area, according to data from Nielsen Media Research via FSD.

Comment

• The best rating for a Detroit Tigers game on FSD is 15.6 for a game against the Minnesota Twins on Sept. 30, 2009.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      There is an old saying don't bite the hand that feeds you (Bettman) knows the Red Wings bring in a lot of $$$$.
                      So, er, why again did he ban flinging sea creatures onto the ice?

Comment

• "It's probably the least publicized feud in sports outside Detroit."

It's probably the least publicized feud in sports inside Detroit too...

Comment

• Wings are saying the Mule might play tomorrow. Not sure I want him too if hes as bad as the last 2 games with his sore ankle. I trust Babs though, also wonder will Draper and all his playoff experience see game 7?

Comment

• I'm sure Bettman isn't fond of Illitch for his support of the players during the lockout. I'm sure he probably doesn't like games being delayed to scrape mollusk juice off the ice.

But there is one thing Bettman loves more than all of that; money. And the Red Wings are the biggest draw in the league. He doesn't hate anyone who makes money for the league.

Comment

• "Still on board DanO..Wings in 7. "
                              ----------------------------I know Bim.

GO LIONS "11" !
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I'll buy some of that post CL, im sure Illitch and Gary are not even Facebook friends though.

Dats is finally getting the PR

Quite possibly the best all-around hockey player in the world, Pavel Datsyuk.

Read more: http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/05/1...#ixzz1M54Mcvxe

Comment

Working...
                                X