No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wings are only the eighth team in the history of the NHL to even a series after starting 0-3

Comment

• He doesn't want them interrupting the game. He has a hard enough time attracting a large TV audience without taking 15 minutes to shovel octopuses off the ice.
      You can believe that baloney im not, he hates the Red Wing and Mr. I. (the feeling is mutual)

Comment

• My baloney makes far more sense than yours. Why would he hate the Wings? If anything, he should be happy that he's got a team that symbolizes hockey excellence to the general public. And why would hating the Wings translate to prohibiting their spectators from throwing things on the ice? That sort of prohibition is universal in sports.
        I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

• Why the hell would Bettman hate arguably the biggest draw in terms of ticket sales and fan support in the entire league?

You may think he's being a stick in the mud, but he doesn't hate the Red Wings. That's just silly.

Comment

• All the pressure is on the SharTs.

Comment

• "WINGS in 7. Who's with me? Come on people.

Here we Go Red Wings Here we Go.........................I'm serious......................I think they can and will do it."

Three down, one to go.

"I am almost ready to join Dan-O "
              ------------------------------Welcome Deac.

GO LIONS "11" !
              Last edited by DanO; May 11, 2011, 08:24 AM.
              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I'm just glad they didn't lose in 6

Comment

• Filppula was awesome last night btw. Hope he brings that game to San Jose.

GO LIONS "11" !
                  GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• They showed the Octopi on Vs. Both at the start of the game and late during San Jose's time out.

Wish I could pick up Canadian coverage though.

Comment

• I'm with ya DanO!!
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom View Post
                        You know who's playing well that I wasn't really expecting to? Ericcson. He's been quietly effective and seems to be making some good decisions.
                        Well its about time. That first year he played in the playoffs he looked like the second coming. Keep it up Big E!
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• He is an unrestricted free agent after this year (I think). Hope we can keep him. Kindl also looked pretty good for his first year, and we have Brendan Smith as our #1 prospect. Our D can be pretty good if we can keep the Big E.

Comment

• Didnt Smith get hurt at the beginning of the year? I know the Wings are really high on him.
                            F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• I'm with ya DanO!! "
                              --------------------------I know you are buddy.

"Wish I could pick up Canadian coverage though."
                              ---------------------------I don'tr think they showed the Wings game last night. When I clicked over just before gametime they didn't have the game on.

GO LIONS "11" !
                              GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• Smith isn't ready

Comment

Working...
                                X