No announcement yet.

Red Wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wings need to play their best game of the year Sunday to make it a series. The environment was definitely friendly to the Wings tonight (?) first time I have ever said that, I guess Bettman wants San Hose to win on home ice. Better be ready, because it won't be that way Sunday.

Comment

• I think the Red Wings have finally figured it out. Score the go-ahead goal so late in the game that they don't have time to give up the lead.

Comment

• A one goal win if anything is the best medicine for Howard and the Wings vs the Sharks. That streak has been broke.

Comment

• A win didn't exactly stir any rally last year.

I don't see how this year will be any different.

Comment

• It was nice to see the Wings get some sustained pressure for once.

Comment

• It may not, I think the Sharks close it out Sunday (along with the officials help :-)).

Still, Howard knows now he can win a close game in the playoffs under pressure. A Red Wing blow out (like last year) would not have help him in these situations. A win Sunday and anything can happen... one.... game.... at.... a... time.

Comment

• Sharks and Joe Thornton have a bad history of being playoff chokers. If (big if) the Wings can win Sunday they could get in the Sharks head coming back to Detroit.

Comment

• Well, the Bruins (the only team I don't hate from Boston) swept the Flyers tonight - Who beat the B's last year from 0-3 down - Big Time Payback !

Tampa vs. Boston in the Eastern Conference Finals

Comment

• Go Tampon Bay!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanO View Post
                      WINGS in 7. Who's with me? Come on people.

Here we Go Red Wings Here we Go.........................I'm serious......................I think they can and will do it.

GO LIONS "11" !
                      One down three to go.

GO LIONS "11" !
                      GO LIONS "24" !!

Comment

• I'm just glad they didn't get swept. But they still are having big defensive gaffes. They are playing pretty good but turnovers and defensive gaffes are too big. The biggest red flag going into playoffs identified by the team itself is giving up so many turnovers. I don't care how many points or win you have going into the playoffs, if that is a concern going into the playoffs the regular season did not accomplish what it needed to.

Helm had a careless turnover that led to the weak first goal. Hudler just isn't ever going to get it with defensive responsibilities. If he isn't scoring goals then he's an albatross, out Modano in for him.

Nick Lidstrom is still awesome. That is all.

Comment

• For the Wings sake, I hope Lidstrom decides to go one more year to try an tie Orr's Norris Trophy total.

(assuming he wins this year, which I'm understand he's the favorite for.)

And to show I'm not just hating on Howard, he played out of his mind last night. There was literally nothing he could have done on the goals the Sharks scored.

Comment

• Does anyone know if tomorrow's game is going to be on FSD? I thought it was supposed to be on FSD at 5:00pm but it doesn't look like it's on.

Comment

• Believe!

Comment

• It's on Versus. Stupid NBC planned to carry the Eastern Conference semi final games. There aren't any. So we'll get people showing how to weave baskets or something.
                                I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!

Comment

Working...
                                X