• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's f-ing DO THIS!!!

Comment

• GO WINGS BABY!!!!
      F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• holyshit... That Nash goalie Rene looked like Hasek yesterday.. Damn those were some sick saves
        F#*K OHIO!!!

You're not only an amazingly beautiful man, but you're the greatest football mind to ever exist. <-- Jeffy Shittypants actually posted this. I knew he was in love with me.

Comment

• i fcuking hate this SJ team..
          F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Agreed. Nice goal by them, though. So far, the zebras aren't screwing us over. We just need to find the net.

Comment

• Damn, golden opportunity for Helm.

Comment

• HOLY DOM HASEK!! Jimmy Howard looks like the 2nd coming
                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• sharTs have really controlled the last 10 minutes of the 2nd.

Comment

• Wow.. What a 3rd period..

I hope to see Modano in the lineup when we get home.. The sharks are huge and fucking fast..

Babs needs to make changes
                    F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Yeah its time to use your baseball theory JD.. I cant stand this fucking thing anymore.
                      F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• This looks just like last year.. SJ is just the better team. They're killing us.
                        F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaadam4 View Post
                          Yeah its time to use your baseball theory JD.. I cant stand this fucking thing anymore.
                          Haha!

I may have to switch things up again, I guess. Maybe I'll go 1993 and get that goatee going?

Comment

• Damn! Can't catch a break here.

Comment

• I love how the Sharks knock the net off and dont get a pen..
                              F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

• Howard has been pretty amazing.. It should be 5-0
                                F#*K OHIO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X